VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished part VIII so it's the end of the walkthrough for me and now on to adventure... Also gotta say something about the mom... Finally some pubes! I know it sounds weird but she looks so beautiful with it! Like some mature godess!
Buy CE version. The pin ups are :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: 215303j

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
It's actually sad that this one gets updated that rear. Had all the possibilities to become popular here.
Decent plot with interesting possible twists in the future, real looking mom(well, it's always weird to see 35+ y.o. women who look like they're 25 in these kinds of games) and story being told from two different perspectives. Not that my review is very important, but this one has only one minus, as was written above: updates once per 3 months make it's fans to forget about it.

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
It's actually sad that this one gets updated that rear. Had all the possibilities to become popular here.
Decent plot with interesting possible twists in the future, real looking mom(well, it's always weird to see 35+ y.o. women who look like they're 25 in these kinds of games) and story being told from two different perspectives. Not that my review is very important, but this one has only one minus, as was written above: updates once per 3 months make it's fans to forget about it.
He wrote it would not take 3 months. By the way, he added news about the updates.
We will wait until someone share

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
He wrote it would not take 3 months. By the way, he added news about the updates.
We will wait until someone share
There are people willing to share, some of them might be even responsible for pursuading Gumdrop to make Pinup renders and better puzzles but they begun to irritate, sadly.

Perhaps someone else will.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes