VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I've tried to play the Dad route consistently (there are just so many son/mom games out there right now). I have been frustrated by the fact that I just can't make progress with wife at all.

I've tried multiple saves of different goals. Even playing the son route to specifically NOT go after wife.

It's not that I don't want to have fun with daughter, I just wanted to see if there was anything there for wife. I can't find any.

As for guessing Van's storyline. Sorry, but this game melted my ability to think through the disjointed story line and horrific camera angles. Too bad, because original and Vanaduke's art is so delectable.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
does that girl at the party kill herself anyway. as far as i remember i tried to help her but now karen told me that she is dead (might have mixed up my saves tho)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Guess the plot ending of my Part 4 to receive a Dad-and-Daughter fuckfest short series. No prologue drama bullshit, straight fucking. You have to guess the exact ending and what happened prior that.

Hint #1. Realism. Think of a realistic scenario on how will Mom and Son deal with their relationship against the real world where incest is a taboo.

Hint #2. What possibly is the fitting happy ending for this depressive game.

I'm 2-3 renders away. You can guess as many times as you want. Goodluck!

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, it's pretty clear. Mom and Son admit their love for each other must forever remain unrequited (except for the steaming hot sex you've already portrayed). Mom, seeing Dad is now hooked up with Daughter, collapses into depression and commits suicide, ultimately turning into a skeleton, which the son can now have unlimited sex with.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Well, it's pretty clear. Mom and Son admit their love for each other must forever remain unrequited (except for the steaming hot sex you've already portrayed). Mom, seeing Dad is now hooked up with Daughter, collapses into depression and commits suicide, ultimately turning into a skeleton, which the son can now have unlimited sex with.
That plot twist. No harm in fantasy necrophilia. Haha.

Keep guessing.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Next guess: After making love, Mom-Son realise that they cannot be together where they live, they have to relocate. Which they do. They divide the house 50:50 with the Dad, who now lives with the Daughter (who may be fully together or not). After some fencemending Mom and son leave town for greener pastures together. (This would be a plot where gumdrops statement is true that if you play as one MC the other does not compete with you. But considering the game up to now, it seems that while the other MC does not go after your Chosen, he does so after his specific chosen. Therefore Dad should be together with Daughter here.)

Torak01

May 7, 2017
Btw, what lights are you using? I've tried few HDRI and Xtreme HDRI but my shitty Mac crashes if it involves M7 poser. I can do solo scenes but not couple scenes.
For the lights, nothing's special really ; Spot Light for internal env (just need to increase the size of the emitter Width and Height : 100 or 150. And don't hesitate to increase the 'Luminous Flux (Lumen)', sometimes more than 100,000) and for external environment ; the default HDRI in DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\shaders\iray\resources\DTHDR-RuinsB-500.hdr (Environment Map)
Rendering Quality : 2.00
Rendering Converged Ratio : 99%

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
jesus christ... is it bugged to hell or is the script the most fucked up ever written Its impossible to follow, flashes of a couple of lines, then time leaps forward, with characters assuming you have a fucking clue what happened in between? I go out shopping with mother, come home to a bizzare with sis asking for guitar lessons then suddenly we're on a plane on some fucking trip? With zero explanation or anything? Terrible camera angles every few seconds during every conversation, characters referring to things that apparently happened, but the players has no idea what they are or when? I want to shoot myself after an hours play!

Reactions: kraskoshka

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Don`t skip dialogue. My native language is not English, and i have no problems to figure out, what`s happening. I`ve played the game from the beginning and i have`t had a single bug in this game. When you read the dialogue, you must allso understand what you had well-read.

Reactions: flanby and Zolkane

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
I stopped playing this after the update where the daughter brought the nerd to the movies. Have the father and daughter gone all the way yet?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No, I'm all up for Dad/Daughter. Mom is really nice looking but there's just too much on the son/mom side after all this time. No one seems to talk about D/D. Bring it on!

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Just did my first playthrough (son), here are my thoughts.

I'm happy that this is a more story-focused game with a good amount of writing, but the transitions between scenes and events is sometimes jarring or confusing.

I am NOT a fan of the mother as a character--she's annoying and I don't find her attractive at all.
This is amplified by the fact that the game seems to force either a son-mother relationship or father-daughter.

I liked the sister, but that option seems to be unreasonably cut out of the story intentionally. I prefer brother-sister games and so it really sucks to basically be cucked by the father while being forced time and time again into scenes with the mother (which I skip), even after--given every opportunity--selecting the option that either denies or minimizes the romantic and sexual encounters.

The interactions with Karen were pretty enjoyable, but even those were fucking ruined by the clingy mother.

I might do another play through as the father, only so I can get the content with the daughter, but I don't really connect to that relationship.

It really boils down to this: as far as romantic choices go, rather than letting you choose between the mother or sister, the game forces you to choose between playing as the father or son. Which I don't like at all.
#Exactly the issue I'm having, literally zero interest in the mother, only interested in the sister, but the game ignores all your choices and tries to force some kind of mother son shit on you. ALso refuses to let you focus on sister. At least early on. Really stupid and annoying.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Is there any difference between choosing sister/mother ("skeleton" dream) in following scenes at this stage?
Doesn't seem to matter, I do nothing with mother, no interest, no peeking, but skeleton still seems to assume that I peeked on her etc. Its soooo badly written. Choices are irrelevant. Game is set to force a mother - son fantasy on the sons path no matter what the player decides

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
So Karen has some mind control abilities? "No I don't want to take drugs... " Irrelevant, dev says you are now a junkie so Karen can set you up... wow.. really? Jesus.. talk about railroading. Its not actually a game at all, why even have choices f they are totally irrelevant?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes