• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Slow beginning, good art, like it. This can be a great game, but for some the tease factor get´s too high, it seems. Since I wait for the free releases, I am quite pleased with what we got, but I admit I hope for more soon.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Why waste time on this? If people are supporting you it's because they like the current characters, can't wait for even less content.

MrFraz

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for that. Now I can't get the image of her standing over sleeping MC son at night saying "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dick too"
No she don't shut up
Sorry if i gave you both nightmares, but that's the first thing that went through my head when i clapped eyes on her. For 5 mins after that thought i was getting excited about monkey minions in the game, but i don't think that'll happen. Shame.
Although the remastered pics of her have upped my opinion somewhat...

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
He decided since the poll was split to keep the original mother design. That's perfectly fine by me, in spite of the fact that some think her to look like the Wicked Witch of the West. Honestly, if there were a character he should redesign, it would be, in my opinion, the daughter/sister. She has a great body, but something about her is off to me. I think she looks borderline-retarded.

Reactions: Snowman

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
He decided since the poll was split to keep the original mother design. That's perfectly fine by me, in spite of the fact that some think her to look like the Wicked Witch of the West. Honestly, if there were a character he should redesign, it would be, in my opinion, the daughter/sister. She has a great body, but something about her is off to me. I think she looks borderline-retarded.
Totally agree with you. The mother's design is really good; in fact, it is one of the few in this kind of games which provides a more or less "realistic" body of a thirty something/early forties woman. Glad he decided not to change it; that would have been a great mistake.

Regarding the remastering, well, let's see, but I cannot see the need for that at the moment. The biggest complaints so far are related to the story's pace. Obviously, this is not going to help. In my view, he should focus on working on the story itself, on character and plot development. The renders are the strongest point of the game, no need to touch them.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
New poll- Gumdrop Games is contemplating a redesign of the mother character. The comparison:

View attachment 7367
So is the skin texture the only change? And making her nose less 'sharp'? I admit I have gotten used to the mother and she's pretty nice in her own way. Compare her to the mother in Ethan's Legacy and she's a regular 9 on a 1-10 scale.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know... daughter/sister is really cute to me. Maybe one of the most good characters in "innocent flower" type of way. It's very rare type in this games. And i'm glad he didn't listen to this "majority". If he did, it just killed 50% of the game for me. I don't want any changes to this beautiful, realistic mother. Or sister, or any character there. I guess maybe many people wanted mother to be pale and with white skin tone, like her relatives. But why make her look so youngish and perfect? Who needs it, when such mothers already in zillion other games? Looking forward to remastered versions. Hope they will be good.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I like the look of both the daughter and the mother. Only complaints I have about the daughter is in one of her conversations with the father, she said no one asked her out because she didn't look beautiful or some shit like that.

likelook

Jun 22, 2017
I really like the skeleton scene but someones don't, i think it is not fair for the author. After all, how many people in this world support incest and incestor, just yourself know what you truly want, who you love and want to be with. Just go on, i really love it!

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Version: v0.50
Download: Uploaded.net, Share-online.biz. Nya

Please don't post sources for slow websites like Uploaded.net or Shared-online. I've seen you do this on other posts. Next time i'll just delete the comments.

Reactions: Krull and TMWSTW
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes