Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Just ended my playthrough and I love it so far.
Not sure if dev is active here, but if he is, I have a bit of feedback. I think the game will benefit from slowing down a little. Right now, we go from one intense situation to another almost immediately. At the same time, we have some loose ends. Like, MC wanted to spend some time with Julie and learn about eSports, or he didn't came up with some kind of punishment for Jasmin and Ashley. And what happened to police officers, who was so eager to get to the college, and disappeared as soon as they got permission? All I'm saying is that right now it feels a bit rushed with too much drama at times. Just give us some bonding time with the girls, a bit of "slice of life" if you will.

Reactions: xsikal

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Not sure if dev is active here,
He used to be. Not sure if he just left, or it's problems with the internet (which he seems to be having a lot of.)

right now it feels a bit rushed with too much drama at times. Just give us some bonding time with the girls
It's a direct consequence of pushing the mafia line to the fore. MC's had a shootout at party, a fistfight in the subway and a bar, been shot in the street etc. Meanwhile, nothing has really been dealt with yet at the school, whether it's Choki or the Pool. :HideThePain:

Reactions: xsikal

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Well folks, with 196 votes in so far, Jasmin is way ahead in the content ballot.
Dropout-Saga-Patreon1.png Jasmin1.gif
:love:

Also, the Dev has been listening to feedback and opened another poll ... and so far College is crushing it!
Dropout-Saga-Patreon2.png

Both polls are open to all fans (you don't have to a sub to vote), so if you haven't yet, click -> and head on over to vote if you like (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xsikal and Tumai

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Voted for college and Grace because it's a crime she was only at 3% and I want to hear her call the MC Interesting again...

Reactions: Darkmetal

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the song where he uses a bat on 3 guys during the flashback scene in this update? that song with the raspy german? voice. thx

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: Prologue: 0.6.9a + Multimod by Shawnchapp
* PIXELDRAIN
* Mega
* Size 288 MiB

Version: 0.9.0b + WT by Shawnchapp
* PIXELDRAIN
* MEGA
* Size 588 MB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023

Image de la publication Patreon.png

A picture without any explanation whatsoever!

2 m

Hey, guys! What's up?

I'll post this preview without any explanation whatsoever.

Also... The Next Update is coming sooner than what you'd expect! >:)

Reactions: Horny Toad

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
A picture without any explanation whatsoever!

1715273885448.png

Hey, guys! What's up?

I'll post this preview without any explanation whatsoever.

Also... The Next Update is coming sooner than what you'd expect! >:)

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes