3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
by the way, these game has anal?, I must have miss it, and is no likely because I really play it a lot (forgive me the redundancy).

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
oh i see ... yeah i understand the point of view.
i think i m like the japanese peoples... i mean .. its horrible to fuck child we all agree on this, but i seriously dont give a papa smurf about an virtual pixelized child, i mean... why dont lock GTA for killing, drugs ? why not lock NFS for driving like crazy ? .. thats my point of view.
i think the peoples who have troubles in brain is not the peoples who create these games... its the peoples who make law for not allow this games, because those peoples cant make a difference between real and virtual.
but whatever .. now i know what mean "shotacon". its just "child in sentimental adventure" , kind of prepubescent kids lol
I couldn't agree more

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
It's the 'gateway' argument that a lot of moronic people use. Like if you smoke weed you'll definitely be into heroine and if you like FPS games you're probably going to shoot someone for kicks. They think if you jerk off to an image of a girl who looks under-age, next thing you know you're buying a panel-van and trolling around outside grade schools.

Personally, I love lolis but as far as real life women go, if they ain't at least early 20s I most likely don't find them attractive at all. Seriously, teenagers are usually ugly.

All that aside, this game is fucking awesome and what's more, the Butakoma released it for free. The man is a champion of hentai.
Is true Skeletor, the man is a shampion, a hero (butagoma). I like that other creators have the same disposition and imagination, I am very tired of betas and alfas, is like a god damn greek alphabet when you are looking for a good hentay tilte.

Reactions: Antonisimo

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
Wew, 2000 gold / days for a mediocre / normal jobs, and 60.000 gold / week for a sex-tutoring job. This is a nonsense game. Where in the hell could that kid collect this much golds in his person? Retard games are retards. Never go full retard.
the game are made in Japan, where they have a very hig currency inflation, is a parody and a reproduction of values in their modern society , like Bloo "The Witch of Ember" stated:

It's a parody game that started has a simple April 1st prank

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What do you mean by "baby body"? :oops:
a non fully morphed adult body of pre-teen or some shit.

loli, petite, shotacon, or whatever they are call... those characters like 99% of japanese ecchi games and videos :)

those are "baby body". doesnt look adult nor up to teenagers XD (but obviously, miraculously all in adult age of 18 or 21, of fucking course)

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
a non fully morphed adult body of pre-teen or some shit.

loli, petite, shotacon, or whatever they are call... those characters like 99% of japanese ecchi games and videos :)

those are "baby body". doesnt look adult nor up to teenagers XD (but obviously, miraculously all in adult age of 18 or 21, of fucking course)
oh I think I thought he was talking about this.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
How do I make Shizuku have sex with Nicholas? I go to him during the evening, but they just exchange nervous greetings all the time and don't do no screwing.

EDIT: I fixed the issue, but now I get missing audio files error that kicked me out of the game and set me back at least an hour! Anyone know how to help?

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added New Mirrors, Updated Tags, Fixed OP.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes