5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

V3N00m

Jun 2, 2023
Was good, but hairy Ellie and hearing Dina knocking on the door, asking if she's there would make it perfect.
I wonder if he used AI for the voice, cause it sounds like Ellie, but also there is something off about that voice.

Reactions: fanat7771

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Was good, but hairy Ellie and hearing Dina knocking on the door, asking if she's there would make it perfect.
I wonder if he used AI for the voice, cause it sounds like Ellie, but also there is something off about that voice.
There are other animations that Ive seen with Ellie that have a voice that looks like the game one, I dont think it is AI but a voice actress that sounds really really similar to the game one

Reactions: fanat7771

Vanguard84

Feb 17, 2022
Ellie Williams from The Last of Us by author Drills3D.
Unofficial 720p video encoding in 1080p, 4K upscale 60fps interpolation.
Video greatly improved in terms of detail and sharpness.

Ellie x Jesse TLOU Loyalty 1080p 60fps (Upscale) :
Ellie x Jesse TLOU Loyalty 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Ellie x Jesse TLOU Loyalty 4K 60fps.mp4_snapshot_00.00.000.png Ellie x Jesse TLOU Loyalty 1.png Ellie x Jesse TLOU Loyalty 2.png

Last edited:

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
The motion capture system is really impressive, it makes you see the difference every time the male character thrusts his hips, the length of the penis penetrating each click is different, completely different from the animations Others can consider the same image quality. but the movement is locked in one place. R34 animation quality is getting better and better which makes me very happy.

Edit:

Lame. He took a year to make this? Way too short - and what was that abrupt cut to him cumming on her just as it was about to get better / more intense? Obviously the animation is insanely good, and the sound, lighting - just erotically lacking compared to his past stuff. Watch Of Inner Demons, then this...
It seems like this is just some kind of side project, the project they've had in mind for a long time if I remember correctly is about FF7 and we already have a few WIPs so with what's here they're good enough for me.

Last edited:

JonSnow30899

Oct 13, 2023
The motion capture system is really impressive, it makes you see the difference every time the male character thrusts his hips, the length of the penis penetrating each click is different, completely different from the animations Others can consider the same image quality. but the movement is locked in one place. R34 animation quality is getting better and better which makes me very happy.

Edit:

It seems like this is just some kind of side project, the project they've had in mind for a long time if I remember correctly is about FF7 and we already have a few WIPs so with what's here they're good enough for me.
I am going to be honest, i don’t really care about Final Fantasy or its characters so it’s hard to get excited about that and the fact that it’s so common in the Rule 34 community makes it even more boring and unexciting, but that’s just my opinion, i wish he made something Cyberpunk related, don’t know if he ever did one

gamauish

May 22, 2022
I am going to be honest, i don’t really care about Final Fantasy or its characters so it’s hard to get excited about that and the fact that it’s so common in the Rule 34 community makes it even more boring and unexciting, but that’s just my opinion, i wish he made something Cyberpunk related, don’t know if he ever did one
I mean, there was the one he did with Judy. It's in the OP either in the torrent or the "5 Missing vids" download.

execio

Sep 6, 2020
He did, he did the one where Judy rides POV.

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
I also don't care about the main topic he will do, I only care about video quality and not Futa (I don't want to go into the futa issue).

Reactions: JonSnow30899

JonSnow30899

Oct 13, 2023
I also don't care about the main topic he will do, I only care about video quality and not Futa (I don't want to go into the futa issue).
Oh yeah, the futa thing is very annoying in the Rule 34 space especially if you are into yuri content so i am glad he is at least not jumping on that trend, i prefer realistic content not women with cartoonish dicks, that just takes me out of the whole thing, but i know it’s just preferance and all

JonSnow30899

Oct 13, 2023
He did, he did the one where Judy rides POV.
Actually, you are right, i forgot about that one, didn’t he copy it for the Eveline from RE8 video ? It was the exact same animations and everything, i don’t remember which one he did first

TinyAtom88

Jan 9, 2024
Lame. He took a year to make this? Way too short - and what was that abrupt cut to him cumming on her just as it was about to get better / more intense? Obviously the animation is insanely good, and the sound, lighting - just erotically lacking compared to his past stuff. Watch Of Inner Demons, then this...
Exactly what I thought! Looked on his patreon page though and it literally says (short) so I'm guessing there will be a longer uncut version.

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
Gotta give credit where credit is due: I found the animation really, really amazing. Absolutely well done and for the first time, I really enjoyed the facial expressions on the character - usually they fall on the uncanny valley too much for me with Drills's work. However, it is in fact very short and the lack of a transition between the actual fucking and the finish cumshot was really bland/dry.

Parafast

Jun 4, 2020
Exactly what I thought! Looked on his patreon page though and it literally says (short) so I'm guessing there will be a longer uncut version.
Not out to burst your bubble but - it's "short" not because this is abridged in any way; it's been advertised as an actual short between the two going back to the start.

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
What does Ellie say at the end of the video? I don’t know English, you can write it in text, I’ll write it through a translator, thank you!

ricoaio

Nov 16, 2018
What does Ellie say at the end of the video? I don’t know English, you can write it in text, I’ll write it through a translator, thank you!
"I fucking love cum. See, I wasn't lying, you can cum inside me all you want. No consequences whatsoever. Unless Dina finds out. Then you are fucked."

I thing thats it. English is my second language ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sep 6, 2021
"I fucking love cum. See, I wasn't lying, you can cum inside me all you want. No consequences whatsoever. Unless Dina finds out. Then you are fucked."

I thing thats it. English is my second language ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i thought she was lesbian...so why does her voice sound like shes sucking 40 cigs a day to compensate for a lack of vitamin dick?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes