Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwaway1A

Oct 4, 2021
Yo, so I've checked out some of the creators you guys recommended for nipple penetration, and they were pretty good, but now I'm back with a little more of a specific request.

Does anyone have Nipple Penetration MMDs that involve either insects or tentacles? Something in the vein of HentaiTree/DrEzal/O-dio? No body writing would be a plus, but beggars can't be choosers.

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
Those translated samples are most likely previews posted by BlueAxolotl. I've also noticed some artists who do collabs or commissions with BlueAxolotl or Chiba as colorists or line-artists have also posted some previews of their work on Pixiv, perhaps the samples may come from there.
Any idea where the full ones could be? chiba doesnt have a twitter to see what links to what

Reactions: jokerjoke

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
ViscousSpace 2k
2019-2022

87678678.jpg 73767866876.jpg 86687678678.jpg

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Any idea where the full ones could be? chiba doesnt have a twitter to see what links to what
's gumroad, probably. For free? No. as I told others Mant, the official translator, was also the one who uploaded stuff for free before he became official translator for Chiba. Without him, it's unlikely you'll see anything for free for quite a while.
where he posts some previews from time to time.
Also I've found some things that don't seem to appear anywhere else except for some people's personal pixiv pages
and , seems like they're personal commissions done by Chiba.

Last edited:

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
's gumroad, probably. For free? No. as I told others Mant, the official translator, was also the one who uploaded stuff for free before he became official translator for Chiba. Without him, it's unlikely you'll see anything for free for quite a while.
Theres no way it cant be pirated lol maybe we should people here know bout this author

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Theres no way it cant be pirated lol maybe we should people here know bout this author
It's not that it can't be pirated, but Mant has been releasing and translating stuff for free on e-hentai for years. You won't see the new works uploaded soon, not because people can't pirate them but because anyone who has the money to buy them will just pay up and not share, out of respect for Mant I suppose since he's "one of us" so to speak, not a corporation like Irodori or something. Even here on f95zone people will wait before pirating and sharing a creator's work if the creator is a regular user on the site and is well liked.

Reactions: Ars Almal

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
It's not that it can't be pirated, but Mant has been releasing and translating stuff for free on e-hentai for years. You won't see the new works uploaded soon, not because people can't pirate them but because anyone who has the money to buy them will just pay up and not share, out of respect for Mant I suppose since he's "one of us" so to speak, not a corporation like Irodori or something. Even here on f95zone people will wait before pirating and sharing a creator's work if the creator is a regular user on the site and is well liked.
Ah I see... I dont know to say if thats a shame or a great honor

Reactions: Marvinwum

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
A bit off topic but there was a dude here that can help find arca pass, can you explain whats the pass for this? I dont understand the clue, I know they give like riddles for em

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote