• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dreamweaver's Curse [v0.3] [Love Fool Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lfg_dev

Aug 26, 2023
Hello everyone, happy new year!
In my last post, I mentioned plans for an update. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I wasn't able to release it in November. While I'm also working as a programmer, things got busy around that time. I was only able to recover in December. I hope that things will go more smoothly this year and that I will be able to release new updates more quickly.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Would be nice to have a ic patch or at least some info about wich characters supposed to be wich

I can tell one is the mom and one probally the sister but all the others are hard to foigure out just based on their looks

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The MC's family has some good genes in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be nice to have a ic patch or at least some info about wich characters supposed to be wich

I can tell one is the mom and one probally the sister but all the others are hard to foigure out just based on their looks
Elizabeth = mom; Rachel = older sister; Ashley = younger sister

No one else is related to the MC.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dreamweaver's Curse [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

- 259mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a WT mod showing which path leads to a game over. I wish they had a game where you can play as perverted as you like without a game over. Another thing, get rid of the black silhouette for the MC.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
They should have a WT mod showing which path leads to a game over. I wish they had a game where you can play as perverted as you like without a game over. Another thing, get rid of the black silhouette for the MC.
No problems with Game Over. just roll back to last choice and choose something else.

lfg_dev

Aug 26, 2023
Hi everyone,

Working with Daz3D is a real pain. The people who made this app have no idea what UX is. It's incredible... The simplest thing takes half an hour to do.

When I look at the games made with Daz3D and the size of its marketplace, I realize that this app is used by a large audience. Despite this, the developers don't even think about making QoL updates to Daz. It doesn't have the most basic features, for example, I can't move something I put on a character. There is no such thing as local transform. I mean, how hard can it be to assign an offset value?

Even though I got a little used to it as I worked with Daz3D, I had to move part of the project to Unreal Engine 4 because of these reasons. However, Unreal Engine doesn't give as good renders as IRay. It's also harder to make animations. Doing it on Unreal wasn't a very good idea.

This time it sounds like a crazy idea again, but I'm still thinking about moving part of the project to Blender. I'm going to change the old renders a bit in future updates since some of the renders I got in version 0.1 were taken with Unreal Engine, and the scenes may also change.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DreamweaversCurse-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thanks for the Android port, but I hadn't logged in for 3 months. So I didn't see it, sorry.
what kind of future content/tags can we expect and will things be avoidable if the player is not into them example i dont like lesbian if you have plans for it would it be avoidable?

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote