VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire Holiday Special [Elite Version] [Lewdlab]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Oresama

Feb 18, 2018
@jande21
Hello?? sorry but i cant play the game? after i click the exe file nothing comes out

in the other f95 games i downloaded when i play for the first time a log.txt file is created but in this one there is no txt file created, is it because of that??

help must fap
the D can take no more

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017
Always nice to be surrounded by beautiful women , but damn that mother is beyond sexy if you ask me ! I just wish there was a game specifically containing HER and the son !!!! Hahahaha I have a crush with a character on a game ...that's new !!!!
I feel you, when THE music comes on and its her feet standing there and it pans up HOO BOY you know its about to be something good!

eEmpire

Apr 13, 2018
This is probably a noob question but… I only have "music volume" working "sound volume" and "voice volume" dont really get it cause I cant hear anything. Anyone can help please?

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
This is probably a noob question but… I only have "music volume" working "sound volume" and "voice volume" dont really get it cause I cant hear anything. Anyone can help please?
It's been a while since I played it, but I don't believe there is any sound effects in this one, and most visual novels don't make use of the "voice volume" setting. It may be because it is hardcoded, or it may be because creators want to leave their options open in the future. However, voice acting can be pretty expensive, unless you find someone decent who is still trying to get their name around the gaming communities.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Just my opinion, but anyone else here feels that Lewdlab's ability to make proper sex scenes is no where near the where it should be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that most of the people who have played the game share my opinon, not completely but atleast on the sex scenes and can pressure Lewdlab into making them better on DoD before moving on to new projects, and hire 1-2 animators exclusively for the sex scenes (though as per his patreon goals he should have done so long back, and FYI his first patreon goal is for voice acting, all the game has is a few pathetic, incorrectly timed moaning sounds) so that he can focus on what he is good at and also pump out more content or atleast in shorter intervals.

p.s. - I've posted the same msg on all of lewdlab's games threads on f95.

Reactions: soundengineer
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes