Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

theborn

Jun 25, 2017
hi all, im sorry, i know it's not topic for this question but, where can i find model mom milf control and mom taboo request for Daz Studio please ?? thanks you

(sorry for my english )

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
hi all, im sorry, i know it's not topic for this question but, where can i find model mom milf control and mom taboo request for Daz Studio please ?? thanks you

(sorry for my english )
There is already the thread with your question.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So I'm hiring!

I'm hiring skilled people who can render scenes for the game! If you're interested in making some side money by posing and rendering images for me message me with an apply.

In the apply I want to know:
  • How much/long you've worked with daz 3d.
  • How much money you want per image.
  • Send some images you've made.
it's okay if you're new to this too.

Cheers, Your's WhiteRaven!

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016

So I'm hiring!

I'm hiring skilled people who can render scenes for the game! If you're interested in making some side money by posing and rendering images for me message me with an apply.

In the apply I want to know:
  • How much/long you've worked with daz 3d.
  • How much money you want per image.
  • Send some images you've made.
it's okay if you're new to this too.

Cheers, Your's WhiteRaven!

looks like f95 ARTIST got a new job :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: have to admit here many of these pictures us guys have done are better than the game even the animated ones wish we could have animated scenes >.<

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Oh, okay-okay. Thanks the advices and links :D

go to the site,register,download the installer,run it,choose the bitness of your computer,shake everything while it's free and you will have and Iray from Daz.
I hope you're not Internet-Troll.jpg

Reactions: Hent-92

Keeper78

Jul 5, 2017
Hi all :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, i wanted test some renders settings, but i think it's last time i do that :coldsweat:
This render take 1h30+ to finish, my computer made some smoke during process :oops: and i don't know why, maybe the 3d environments, or the dimension size of render, i really don't know.
Oh ! and i think more focus on " wild " renders now :angel: i think " wild " renders are more appreciate than " soft " renders and i understand that :test: But DoD Update is soon so i think working on in next week.
Big Thanks to all other Artist in this thread to give me motivation to make my own renders :heartcoveredeyes:

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
what all use for dimension preset ?? hd 720, full hd 1080, active viewport ??
everyone uses what he wants,it depends on the goals.in games and visual novels it is better to use ready-made presets 720 and 1080 ,so the renders came in one size and fit most monitors.For myself it is better to use a viewport, so as not to waste time and resources on unnecessary things
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry my eng

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Try on: you need to register but is free and use good hosts
is also really good. I use his google drive links through jdownloader to skip the ad.fly redirects

Reactions: Krull
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes