Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jackieboy47

May 23, 2017
Sorry guys for not publish anything but I saw activity on my proxy server and after search
I saw an exception on windows firewall and a specific port created from daz.So I had to deal with it before doing anything else.
So for every user of this program do the following :Main user (not public) \AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4. In this directory
there are two txts with huge amound of data include all you done sinse installation, also searching in folder user \AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4 \Temp\RenderAlboumTmp.You can find old renders in there , so you can erase the content of both txts without problem and also delete or block the exception on firewall............ Mrs Turner Tracy Marcus and MC are comming............ with a 4some.I didn't finish my project but these are a part of this.........
I like it where story is going man.
You are awesome man.
Keep it going Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Oh, okay, i knew that...
But i was curious what kind of light do you use, render time is how long etc.
I used the well-known model(Lilith 7 HD and Xaviera Body(It doesn't matter;))) +her well-known to all the hair(Updo Hair)+her known to all jewelry(Jewelry Basics)+f;)king swimsuit(I think without this it would have been better)+probably the most famous in the 3D world pool(Swimming Pool Deck)+ordinary sun(Daz settings-morning time)
ps:if be seriously, I saw Bimbo at Insta, then I just repeated the pose, the sun, and the position of the camera and its settings.

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
I used the well-known model(Lilith 7 HD and Xaviera Body(It doesn't matter;))) +her well-known to all the hair(Updo Hair)+her known to all jewelry(Jewelry Basics)+f;)king swimsuit(I think without this it would have been better)+probably the most famous in the 3D world pool(Swimming Pool Deck)+ordinary sun(Daz settings-morning time)
ps:if be seriously, I saw Bimbo at Insta, then I just repeated the pose, the sun, and the position of the camera and its settings.
Thanks to all!
I knew the figure details, someone posted it here, i was just curious about the render settings and light settings :D

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes