Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone here know where i can find other than Renderotica ?
Or anyone willing to share it if they have it ?
Try on: you need to register but is free and use good hosts

Keeper78

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys :)
So i have lilith 7 model now but i want to know how did you get the same size of boobs, and how i can change the color of skin ?
When i see some fan art all have exactly same Model like the mom in the Game , but i can't do same thing and i want to know how exactly ? thanks in advance :)
This is how my render look like for now, i know is really shit but i want to know how to improve :/ hh.png

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Hey guys :)
So i have lilith 7 model now but i want to know how did you get the same size of boobs, and how i can change the color of skin ?
Even in the game the author often changes the forms of the characters,so just use shapes. Skin color depends on the lighting of the scene.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I know I said I wouldn't do more pictures for DoD but honestly I miss seeing all those like notifications whenever I logged in :p So maybe I will do some more when I have a bit of time.
If you do, and if I could make a request, I would like to see the mom in some slutty clothes in public.

Reactions: Ekzar

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Still never understand these game designers changing the story so the player is second, flipping it from the player to a mess up drama with Marcus day why?? STICK to a STORY ! not just a game but a novel maybe most see sex I play for the story.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Damn, adding textures on genitals seems to be so complicated :D I downloaded few Genesis 3 models and Genesis 3 gens, but daumn, tutorials for adding those textures are wall of text. :D I will probably manage, even though my lazyness makes it harder. xD

Reactions: bernthal

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a good tutorial on getting good with naked people having sex in DAZ 3D? I've started just the other day, and not only is it very daunting, but my renders look like shit.

Keeper78

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks @lexx228 and @TechCarmin for reply :)

I have one more question about render, i have GTX 1060 6GO and i5-6500 with 16GB RAM what is best settings for renders you think i need ?

Thanks guys !

Last edited:

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
i have GTX 1060 6GO and i5-6500 what is best settings for renders you think i need ?
usually climb in the settings,when power is not enough,you have by default everything should work as it should
sorry my eng

Keeper78

Jul 5, 2017
usually climb in the settings,when power is not enough,you have by default everything should work as it should
sorry my eng
Ok man thanks, np for english mine is not good too :perservingface:
Now i try to have a nice background with the " blur " effect but when i enable camera with DoF effect in render my background don't have the DoF i think i forget something :FeelsBadMan:
And i try to remove that grey effect too when i put the new genitalia update for lilith 7 :(

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes