Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Sorry, I should've asked this before but what is the size of the image?
if you asked about the TV screen, the size is there any infinitely scaling, actually both pictures are 1080p, but the forum reduces the size by the ruleso_O

Harco

May 9, 2018
A warm-up stretch before taking a dive.

DoD_AuntJenna_Stretching.jpg

My first render with a background. Didn't turn out half bad. Sadly it stopped rendering after two hours (my own mistake for not checking the settings) which resulted in a lot of white spots on the fence and light pixels on Jenna and in the shadows. I removed them in Photoshop, but one can only click so many individual pixels before going mad. Hopefully the remaining ones aren't too noticeable.

Harco

May 9, 2018
Hello guys, where to download the majority of the content for daz studio for free!
Pls help!
I don't know if I am allowed to link to those sites here. But if you know the name of the content you're looking for (say you want Lilith 7) then all you need to do is google it (so "DAZ3D Lilith 7" or something similar). Sites with free download links are often listed on the first results page.

Reactions: Humbleburd

MAC_T

Nov 21, 2017
What settings did you use to get the apparition/what model?

This is great.
It's the standard M7 model. I just messed with the surface settings of the skin(changed base and translucency color to black, base mixing to PBR Specular/Glossiness, Diffuse roughness to 0.59)

For the eyes i used

Set the luminance to 200 for the iris and teeth. Base color for scleria: black

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes