Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Harco

May 9, 2018
Great thread, love all the fanart so far. I've gone and installed DAZ 3D myself a few days ago and it's actually almost done rendering a scene with Mom going down on her sister. I will post it later together with the two pictures I already have of Jenna alone.

Keep in mind these will be WIP as far as Jenna is concerned, as I haven't quite managed to recreate her face yet. She should at least be recognizable as being Jenna, though. I've also taken a few liberties with her body, making her a bit more muscular/fit and giving her bigger breasts.

Sadly I'm working on a relatively old Macbook, which means rendering is a sloooow process. Two hours seems to be the minimum, even with just the models against a solid black background.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Great thread, love all the fanart so far. I've gone and installed DAZ 3D myself a few days ago and it's actually almost done rendering a scene with Mom going down on her sister. I will post it later together with the two pictures I already have of Jenna alone.

Keep in mind these will be WIP as far as Jenna is concerned, as I haven't quite managed to recreate her face yet. She should at least be recognizable as being Jenna, though. I've also taken a few liberties with her body, making her a bit more muscular/fit and giving her bigger breasts.

Sadly I'm working on a relatively old Macbook, which means rendering is a sloooow process. Two hours seems to be the minimum, even with just the models against a solid black background.
Rip Graphics card

Harco

May 9, 2018
Alright, as promised, the renders. All of them have had their lighting enhanced in Photoshop, together with some minor touch-ups here and there.

DoD_Aunt_Attempt_2 copy.jpg

Full-sized image:

First attempt at Aunt Jenna. The face wasn't looking good yet, so decided to make it an ass shot.

DoD_Aunt_Yoga copy.jpg

Full-sized image:

I personally envisioned this scene as her practicing her yoga poses in her backyard, illuminated by the warm afternoon summer sun. My favorite one thus far.

DoD_Aunt_Mom_Lesbian_2.jpg

Full-sized image:

This one took me three hours to render... And I'm honestly not quite happy how aunt's skin looks in that image. But it is what it is.

Hope you guys like 'em!

Harco

May 9, 2018
ms Olympia 2018:D
Haha. I tried to keep myself in check, I didn't want to go full bodybuilder on her. But I thought it was a nice way to set her apart from Mom. The latter is soft and very curvy (especially the hips!). So I took the liberty of making the aunt's body more angular and defined.

I wish I could make scenes like you do, though.

In your image above, are all the things you see separate props? The bed, floor, table, etc? I'd love to add those to my scenes, but I'm afraid it will tax my computer too much. Just adding a bed to the scene slows the program down to a crawl. I thought about doing it through flat background images instead, but I'm not sure if that would look good.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I'd love to add those to my scenes, but I'm afraid it will tax my computer too much. Just adding a bed to the scene slows the program down to a crawl. I thought about doing it through flat background images instead, but I'm not sure if that would look good.
I can advise to begin with - to make the picture smaller and use the scene optimizer
sorry my eng

Harco

May 9, 2018
I can advise to begin with - to make the picture smaller and use the scene optimizer
sorry my eng
I'm currently using 1920x1080 (or vice versa) as my standard picture size. I guess I could tone it down a bit for renders with more content in them.

I tried using Scene Optimizer, but it doesn't have a lot of effect. Then again, the effects might be more apparent with busier scenes as opposed to just one model benefitting from the reduced maps.

At the very least I discovered I don't actually need to have it complete the render 100%. It's the best option for the best results, obviously. But if you can live with slightly grainy shadows, and with the right lighting settings, you can get away with much less.

A picture I did tonight had been rendering for 30 minutes and was still stuck on 0% completion when I canceled the rendering process and saved it. But it looks as if it was 90% done. Whereas if I had let it render to completion it might have taken three to four hours with minimal quality gain.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Full-sized image:

This one took me three hours to render... And I'm honestly not quite happy how aunt's skin looks in that image. But it is what it is.

Hope you guys like 'em!
Love the hands rubbing abbs

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes