Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

0uK

May 18, 2017
@TechCarmin, check in the advance tab in render settings if "Optix Prime Acceleration" is selected, because it helps on render times (especially on longer renders). And check in render mode in Render Settings and draw mode on Draw Settings if you use "Photoreal" or "Interactive" and use the same in booth. The reason is if you select iray on the scene to preview and you decide to render, the render mode uses the preview you made so it helps =)

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Challenged myself to start working on aunt character. I think she is based upon Lydia HD figure, but nose,eye color and hair seem to have been modified and are different than stock assets. Anyway this is the first proof of concept render.
XD
Hair sporty ponytail- style dial 01,02,04(%)
eyes,skin(possible) from Ophelia 7
forms nose and eyes Lilith face(%)
beauty fingers and toes
aging body and face morphs
body size ,fitness morphs

Last edited:

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried to hide the guy best i could, giving the illusion that it's the MC from DoD.First time trying scenes with 2 figures so it was more of a learning experience.

Having two figures on scene almost maxed out my 8 gigs of RAM :(
uff beatiful art :firstimekiss::heartcoveredeyes:

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
@TechCarmin: your renders are looking amazing, each one better than the last, and the aunt, as she is, looks gorgeous.

Okay, before I horrify you all … I found a load of sliders in the Parameters tab, things to control facial stuff, wrinkles, HD definition, and such, and thought, 'let's see what I can achieve with all these' (okay, evidently, not a lot of achieving happened …, but I'm still a noob at all this with a dodgy computer).

So, even though there's a zillion-billion things wrong with this image, least of which is the morally dubious nature of its content, here it is:

Spoiler alert: you won't like it (maybe Marcus will save the day ? ...)

Right, I'm just gonna shore-up the barricades ... if you will all excuse me ...

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
nevermind found out lol, one more question however, I have the updo hair and dragged it onto the model, but how do i swap out the default shape for another preset? all I get is the option to play with sliders..

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
The problem is that Mom and Aunti apparently have no similarities... There is definitely no family connection...

Reactions: goofdoof

caydotosti

Jul 11, 2017
First of i want to say big thanks to ,based upon those suggestions i remodeled mom and aunt. Aunt still needs a bit of face work but she is looking more like she does in DoD. And after extensive time comparing game pictures to mom figure (lot of fidling with camera angles,lighting and grainy test renders) she looks as close im going to get her.
Incredibly!!!

Reactions: TechCarmin
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes