• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
For those intererested, I just updated the OP for the Art Assets thread, with a bunch of new links:

Thanks much to Lexx228, TechCarmin, and others for sharing the various suggestions/product links in the Art Assets thread!
:extremelyhappy:

Edit: Added a few locations to the list in the Art Assets thread.

Last edited:

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Okay, scratch that. Too new to post a link. I've done a few fan art pieces and am having trouble finding directions to make an Alice clone. Can somebody help?

(I have a DmD and DoD cross-over image but wanted to make Alice and add her to the scene).

rave

May 29, 2017
i know i must of making you all crazy with my requests... but as i said before i'm a huge smoking fetish lover
and those mom and sisters are too hot not to be a part of it.. .please can anybody render somthing like it ??

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
While I still try to figure out Alice, I *think* I got close to Tracey in this one:

Though I'm not sure if I have the hair right, does anyone know which color I should use? I tried one or two but wasn't sure which was closer.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Next test used a bit of Joanna from Renderosity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, I'm still clearly not there. I am really, really impressed with the other people who reverse engineered the other characters. I'm game to get more assets and test if anybody wants to toss me ideas, as I really hate to let a good idea go when I have it in mind.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes