• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
She's a beauty!

@lexx228 are you taking requests? I may have something in mind, but dunno if it's too "out there" lool

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Well i do have Ciri figure already because i needed her skin texture for Alice. So it's possible i will do something with her in the future,though it needs to be a separate image because i don't think people want her with any of the DoD characters.
You can post her in the Daz3d Art thread ;) hehe

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Well i do have Ciri figure already because i needed her skin texture for Alice. So it's possible i will do something with her in the future,though it needs to be a separate image because i don't think people want her with any of the DoD characters.
it's bullshit you can't bang ciri in the witcher 3 she's the best waifu.

Keeper78

Jul 5, 2017
Hi everyone !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for not post for a week ago, but i have some important irl things to do :/
So i try to make more " wild " renders as i say, and i do it, as you can see in renders i try to remake a Aunt from game but i do it with difficult i didn't can do exactly the same model but i do my best, sorry for that :teary:.
PS : Yeah, you clearly see, i really put that things to Aunt just for fun :coldsweat:

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Hi everyone !
Sorry for not post for a week ago, but i have some important irl things to do :/
So i try to make more " wild " renders as i say, and i do it, as you can see in renders i try to remake a Aunt from game but i do it with difficult i didn't can do exactly the same model but i do my best, sorry for that :teary:.
PS : Yeah, you clearly see, i really put that things to Aunt just for fun :coldsweat:
Nice pictures. It's kinda hard to see that Aunt is packing heat with her hair in the way. You could have moved the hair or made the cock hanging down. Had to really squint at the third pic to see if she was or not.

Still a good set of pictures. This is actually the first futa picture I've seen from DoD. We really need more.

@Thrownaway13 TechCarmin is the best! Love his work so far.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Hi everyone !
We Bible Black now :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: jackkane

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
You could always put the DoD girls in some cosplay :p

Reactions: jackkane and volto

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
@jande21 The Mom would make a killer Power Woman too. Hell, I'd be happy with nearly anything, I just want her dressed in more skimpy outfits!
With Christmas slowly approaching I imagine an outfit made of just three bows...maybe a little ribbon.

Reactions: volto
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes