5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Actually getting annoyed....idk what I'm doing wrong
What are you trying to do, just install the mod? Read your last message had something to do with saves and this mod doesn't have anything to do with saves.

Please be more specific about what you're trying to accomplish, steps taken, what actually happened, and I'm happy to try to help ;).

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
What are you trying to do, just install the mod? Read your last message had something to do with saves and this mod doesn't have anything to do with saves.

Please be more specific about what you're trying to accomplish, steps taken, what actually happened, and I'm happy to try to help ;).
Yeah, just installing the mod. I did it once before but I was kinda clueless so I deleted the game and everything. Decided to redownload the game and this mod yesterday. I only mentioned save because I was comparing the screenshots provided. I did unzip the attachment in the /game folder and deleted a RPY file but I didn't see any extra features so I'm a bit lost

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yeah, just installing the mod. I did it once before but I was kinda clueless so I deleted the game and everything. Decided to redownload the game and this mod yesterday. I only mentioned save because I was comparing the screenshots provided. I did unzip the attachment in the /game folder and deleted a RPY file but I didn't see any extra features so I'm a bit lost
What rpy file did you delete? The mod is an rpy file :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I know. Lol. But isn't that what it says in the OP under the Installation section? Says to delete .rpy and .rpyc
That's only if you've installed a previous version of the mod; you have to delete the old one.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Oooh.....well, I'm a dumbass :cautious:. Lol. So basically I would have been fine if I didn't delete it?
I think so (about it working, not you being a dumbass - my instructions kinda suck). Give that a shot and look at the screens to see if the scene replay menus look right.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I think so (about it working, not you being a dumbass - my instructions kinda suck). Give that a shot and look at the screens to see if the scene replay menus look right.
I think it worked! Got the scene toggles and such and got asked the player name. Thanks very much, man. Appreciate the quick replies

Reactions: bas

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Does the mod bug the alternate ending toggle out, or is it the game itself that does this?
I get no feedback at all when i try to click that and i had to cheat my way to the perfect ending via this mod.
Game version 1.0.3 btw, so it should work?

It feels like i get punished for cheating with not being able to view the last ending in the game now. :D
If its uploaded anywhere i take that as well. I'm content with the tracy good ending already, just want to wrap everything up before i stop the game, that is all. :)

Sep 8, 2019
"Now includes the incest patch, and works if you already have the IC patch installed too!"

If I don't want the incest patch, will installing this automatically install the incest patch, or is it avoidable?

In any case, thanks so much for all your work!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote