Mod Dreams of Desire Ep 12: Gallery Unlocker and Bugfixes Mod [v5.2] [bas]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i tried unlocking a scene i didnt have and i got a error? =( i actually cant click on any of the scenes =(

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i tried unlocking a scene i didnt have and i got a error? =( i actually cant click on any of the scenes =(
Try this and let me know if it works, please?

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Try this and let me know if it works, please?
Nope still doesnt work once i try and click on someones face or even extra scenes it has an error and ask to rollback if i ignore it starts a new save and asks for a name agian

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Nope still doesnt work once i try and click on someones face or even extra scenes it has an error and ask to rollback if i ignore it starts a new save and asks for a name agian
Can you please post the text or a screenshot of the error you're getting in spoiler tags like below?
Code:
[spoiler]
your error message or screenshot here
[/spoiler]

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
"d9swim" and "d9swim_extra" with your Unlocker have same content. For? I think need remove one or from "d9swim" cut Extra/Elite pics. No?
They are the same because you have the Extras. Users without the Extras will never see the d9swim_extra - which is an expanded version of d9swim, but they can still access the regular d9swim scene. Because you have the Extras, it plays the same scene for both entries.

This is not my unlocker - this is how the game developers made the game.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to unzip the entire archive in your game folder. I can't find one of the images that I added. It's included in the zip file along with a few other images that need to be in the folders in the zip file.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
You need to unzip the entire archive in your game folder. I can't find one of the images that I added. It's included in the zip file along with a few other images that need to be in the folders in the zip file.
wow nooby mistake thanks for the help and sorry for such wasteing your time lol

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Boss do you know if you'll do an update with this mod whenever EP 12 comes out, in-case it's not compatible with the game then? I've been wanting to download this for a while and start with a fresh save, but I'm worried whenever the next episode comes out the mod will screw up the game and be highly unplayable.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Boss do you know if you'll do an update with this mod whenever EP 12 comes out, in-case it's not compatible with the game then? I've been wanting to download this for a while and start with a fresh save, but I'm worried whenever the next episode comes out the mod will screw up the game and be highly unplayable.
Yes, I plan to update it when Ep 12 comes out.

But this mod is completely non-destructive; it's just a wrapper that goes around the game that you can take off at any time by removing the .rpy and .rpyc files.

I can't say 100% it won't mess anything at all up, but it's very unlikely. Totally up to you if you want to use it or not.

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
erro 2.png please help me I do not know how to install this mod help me where to put each file I have to change some name please help me.....I've tried everything if your turtorial even though it did not work erro.png

Last edited:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
View attachment 87739 please help me I do not know how to install this mod help me where to put each file I have to change some name please help me.....I've tried everything if your turtorial even though it did not work View attachment 87738
  1. Download and install a program called 7-zip from here:
  2. Put the complete zip file in the folder you're showing in the screenshot
  3. Right-click on the zip file, and from the menu that pops up select 7-zip, and then "Extract Here", answering yes if it asks to overwrite.
EDIT - As @HooDat pointed out, you need Ep 11, not Ep 10. Sorry I totally missed that.

Last edited:
H

HooDat

View attachment 87739 please help me I do not know how to install this mod help me where to put each file I have to change some name please help me.....I've tried everything if your turtorial even though it did not work View attachment 87738
the mod adds files to 'gui/textbox' but it doesn't touch 'back.png' which is the file that error says is missing. you didn't happen to delete anything did you?

*edit* that windows says episode 10, this mod is for episode 11. remove the mod's rpy and rpyc file and your game will run again, get Ep11 to use the mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
the mod adds files to 'gui/textbox' but it doesn't touch 'back.png' which is the file that error says is missing. you didn't happen to delete anything did you?

*edit* that windows says episode 10, this mod is for episode 11. remove the mod's rpy and rpyc file and your game will run again, get Ep11 to use the mod.
You magnificent detail-oriented bastard.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
thxxxxxxxx it work XD ITS ALIVE XD this mod work its this
Ahh, yeah, you always want to go the main game thread's first post to download the latest version. :)

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Hello
Do you also instead of the image, when choosing clothes for the next episode, just a black background? Only got to 11 episodes, immediately using E11-v1_0_1-BaS-HD-FixesMods-v4_2, and all the moments with the choice of clothes were without pictures =(

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hello
Do you also instead of the image, when choosing clothes for the next episode, just a black background? Only got to 11 episodes, immediately using E11-v1_0_1-BaS-HD-FixesMods-v4_2, and all the moments with the choice of clothes were without pictures =(
EDIT - Yes, when you're selecting the "Alternate Outfit" or the "Normal Outfit" there are no pictures. That is the way the unmodified game is as well as with the mod. You're not missing any screens. You will not see either outfit until much further into Ep 11.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote