Dreams of Desire - Discussions about the end

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
True, but in my opinion pregnant end is the best. Something like true love, happy ending, it’S kind a big family. But if I had to choose, I prefer Alice (cute, true, innocent, natural, maybe a little nimpho), but I like all girls Here :D
I've never liked pregnancy endings because it's all about control of the girl. It no longer matters whatever the women wanted from their life, they have your kid now, so fuck whatever they wanted.

Reactions: pietro555

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
I clicked on "Alt. Ending" and got the same ending as before, am I missing something?

EDIT: nevermind, I had just one wrong option lol, had to replay the game

Last edited:
Reactions: pietro555

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
honestly i dont really care how many endings their is as long as their is a pregnant version of each.
gotta satisfy those fetishes somehow and i'll admit that knocking up your girls is a long term endeavor so best left for endings :p

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
Guys i have a question. I want to get a harem ending. Should i lie to mother about sisters or tell her the slight truth?

natey181

Dec 14, 2018
Can someone help me get the perfect ending... I must me too retarded to follow the walkthrough cause I can't get it..

Red469

May 18, 2018
Can someone help me get the perfect ending... I must me too retarded to follow the walkthrough cause I can't get it..
dont feel bad about that...
if memory serves you need to get all the girls to trust you, The key to this is going to be whose dreams you enter, in the walkthrough it lists how many points you get for what, If I recall right anyways, The Pivital point in this vn is the youngest sister and how you allocate your time...

ie. Going to bed early Even once could be the diff between success or failure
at the warehouse, if you did it right heres how it should go down:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

St0rmscythe

Jul 19, 2020
Have 3 ending?.
1.- You lose, they win, control the world and... NTR. BAD ENGING.
2.- You become "one more" of the guys with that power, and become... ¿an aparition?... ok. no. But the same thing that happens to them happens to you.
You don't win but they let your family alone. NEUTRAL ENDING
3.- You win, lock the aparition away and get your family safe and... well... you can decide with who you want to end. Sister a, sister b or your mom o the three, a HAPPY ENDING
I really love the option of happy ending.
I like this story, a like the caracters beyond the sex scenes, i like the option of see them happy, especialy if its avoidable.
You CAN get the happy ending, but you also CAN get the bad ending.
If its too complicated just the happy ending. You don't have to get a harem, just don't put NTR and i live happy.
Just a my opinion.

As a side note. I think Tracy is being "controlled" by her collar.
She wear it even naked. Maybe some entity posees her body trough the collar, and let her as an "espectator" while being inside of her body without being able to do anything.
How do you get the corruption ending? Or the pregnancy ending

Isshtheonlr

Dec 19, 2020
SORRY BUT i don't understand the end...who is the guy in the prison? why i fack alice and tracy at the end? i don't understand this end.......
and how to unlock all scenes ?
Brehh, that’s what I’m tryna find out!! Lmk if you find anything. I think it one of those flashbacks of the present if you were to fail, my first thought/

MK-II_Valhalla

Nov 4, 2020
Man u got it all wrong the bad ending is when tracy dies.
I know im late but here's my conclussion...the other females, useless...you need to focus on tracy to get the good end. Heck I even thought there's an ending for Alice or even Ms.Turner( Mc's mum) but nope...I got one good end, and two similar bad ends...kind of defeats the purpose of "choose your path" when you are literally forced to have the bad end when you dont have enough trust points on Tracy.....and its a similar one too

SamJuan

Jan 10, 2021
I just downloaded the 1.0.3 version for Android. How do you access the menu in game? I can't even save

envis

Sep 11, 2021
Eeeeey, I got 5 endings in 2021. But without walkthroughs i got TRACY'S ENDING. and I tried different approaches. it gave me the POSSESSED ENDING(slave harem), CAPTIVE ENDING (deny the apparition), LANDLADY ENDING, but only got the 4GIRLS HAREM (pregnant) one because of this post. Edit: the not alt ending (not pregnant) doesnt include the neighbor jenna.
Make sure you downloaded the latest version: Play the game making all three girls happy, and Marcus' lady happy:

Mrs. Turner: be understandable, watch romantic movie, kiss her, say yes when she asks about sexual thoughts of others.
Tracy: help her, keep cool, tease her, follow Tracy and Nora, visit her dream, tell her the truth.
Alice: Tell her to love someone, walk away during her shower, go to ice cream store with her.
Marcus' Mom: leave, don't use spell

Near the ending right before you tear the dude in half, select options and click on 'alt. ending.' This should enable the ending where they're all pregnant. If you don't choose alt. ending, you basically just play with all three of them at the same time.

Last edited: