kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
if you play about 20 in game days the cafe doesn't open anymore and you can no longer go to visit your neighbors among other bugs.
Industry standard at this point, release a game you made in a couple of hours with 15 minutes of content but with a patreon attached to it, update it once or twice then abandon it. Not saying that this game in particular will be like that, it's just something you see very often on this site

Duliesta

Oct 29, 2023
Industry standard at this point, release a game you made in a couple of hours with 15 minutes of content but with a patreon attached to it, update it once or twice then abandon it. Not saying that this game in particular will be like that, it's just something you see very often on this site
First I don't agree with you saying you can make in a couple of hours ( especially if you are a beginner like me ).
Second I agree with you that there is several games that was released here to be abandoned after a version or 2 or 3 .. but this is not the case for this one ( well as long as I'm still alive )
Third: the version is free except half of a scene almost so I guess that's not an problem

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
The variable for money oviously is not working properly: even if you agrred to wear the uniform in the coffee shop sometimes you receive 0$ or just the base salary of 50$ even it states that you should get 65$. This needs to be fixed as you can't make the 300 $ to give to the husband. Luckily the money figure can go negative ;p

Reactions: Duliesta

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Duliesta
I agree with the comment that it is not necessary to use complex elements in the code where folder paths and especially your PC! It will work fine for you, others will not.

Even when I started to master this engine and was looking for material on how to work with it, these moments were very strongly highlighted by users who gave tips and hints on how to work with it.

Duliesta

Oct 29, 2023
The variable for money oviously is not working properly: even if you agrred to wear the uniform in the coffee shop sometimes you receive 0$ or just the base salary of 50$ even it states that you should get 65$. This needs to be fixed as you can't make the 300 $ to give to the husband. Luckily the money figure can go negative ;p
thx for the useful comment I fixed it.

Duliesta

Oct 29, 2023
Duliesta
I agree with the comment that it is not necessary to use complex elements in the code where folder paths and especially your PC! It will work fine for you, others will not.

Even when I started to master this engine and was looking for material on how to work with it, these moments were very strongly highlighted by users who gave tips and hints on how to work with it.
I got it, thanks ♥

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
First I don't agree with you saying you can make in a couple of hours ( especially if you are a beginner like me ).
Second I agree with you that there is several games that was released here to be abandoned after a version or 2 or 3 .. but this is not the case for this one ( well as long as I'm still alive )
Third: the version is free except half of a scene almost so I guess that's not an problem
It will be difficult for a beginner to create a project in an hour or a day that will bring a lot of money at the start and will work like clockwork.

Even it takes me a lot of time to develop, not to mention that a person needs to rest, eat and mind their own business. Free or paid version. Her goal is to attract people, not flush your reputation down the toilet.

And if you made a lot of mistakes in the 1st release, and also added monetization, people will immediately understand what kind of product is in front of them and what kind of relationship the author of the game has with them.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Now pictures are broked because they try to find folder named: res and zip where players get images has those in story. (editing story folder's name to res fixed it)

Of course Patreon and Discord images are still linked to file:///C:/Users/cs/Desktop/story/patreon.webp and file:///C:/Users/cs/Desktop/story/discord.webp. Which are devs folders not players.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
If you've no idea how to make a sugarcube game (as evident) and are using it as a learning experience (your own words), then don't have a damn patreon
Do you know the expression "herd instinct"? After all, others do it, so I can do it.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I may be wrong, but there is a high probability that the Korean language in the system simply does not see the folder names.
I had the same problem when I made folders and filenames in Russian in my game when I started developing it. Everything was fine with me, but for those who used the English OS, it simply did not read these letters and replaced them with dots, which led to file path errors.

But if you haven't had such errors in other games, then this is probably a problem on the part of the developer.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Other HTML games work normally. If it's a language problem, I'll have to leave. Good luck, brother.
I am not the developer of this game if anything ;)

If your other games are working fine, then this is a problem on the part of the developer of this game.