• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
No matter how you look at it, almost every Vn that comes out now a days is a clone of something, weather they use the same assets others are using, or same story. Its a constant downfall for alot of these, it gets old when you see the same assets used, kinda like seeing the same actors in movies constantly, it gets old, its like seeing the same asian girl with resting bitch face from so many Vns ive seen, It detracts from the story because it becomes, once youve seen them in one it no longer becomes unique. Sadly people just dont have the time, the talent or the means to be as creative, and kudos for those who can, im not saying I could do it. But I wont try since I know I cant. I refuse to tell a story and have it ruined by other peoples assets or even worse use the new AI crap. So doubt anyone can be sued for plagiarism in any way because most people are using the same (paid for) assets or playing the same old story tune. How many unity games use pre existing unity assets?
Yet some games made millions off just that. So for me it comes down to, is the plot different? Are the assets at least new and different/unique? Ive gotten away from alot of the original honey select based asset games because they are all starting to look "cloned" (one body/face fits all) The honey select 2 based ones are improving at least, but again some look alikes popping up all over, kinda ruins it for the ones who started it. Its the old addage, too much of a good thing... We all end up desensitized to these assets and as soon as we see em, its ..."been there done that, thank you drive through". Just my 2 cents. In the end itll ruin the experience for those who had the original content/assets starting out, and just make it so my ignore thread list gets even more huge than it already is. We can only hope people make unique and different stories/content in the future to keep our interest. But clones arent always bad, just like some cover songs are better than the original. Fingers crossed :)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
That's just an insulting accusation considering that Cari has repeatedly stated that he'd rather work on something new than rehash/remake shit he's already worked on.

View attachment 3288329 View attachment 3288330 View attachment 3288331

Not to mention he's currently neck deep in working on the next update for Eternum which is guesstimated to release a month or two from now. Why the hell would he want to waste time remaking his currently successful game which draws a ton more subs and do so in the most uninspired way possible? For a few extra pennies? For the lulz?
I think this is a problem of semantics here.

Pretty sure PunkHooligan wanted to write " It's same, dev" adressing the Dev (missing a Komma), because the sentence afterwards also seems to address the Dev.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
"Ares" and "Orion". :unsure:
Yeah I noticed but I didn't bring it up since the screenie list was too long already.

What's funny is that I remember that some people had argued that Orion was an antiquated name despite some people still named as such in the modern era (i.e. Orion Acaba). Well Ares is even worse, lol.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
This one feels a bit... familiar. In more ways than one. Not that I'm blaming the dev from taking inspiration from one of the best/most popular AVNs in development right now. I'm hoping we don't end up following the same story beats in the long run. It's best for the dev to tell their own story, otherwise, we can just play the original. I'll give credit where credit is due, the renders look pretty solid for their first game. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one. Best of luck to the dev on their first game.

Reactions: m3lee

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I found the text in some parts of the story hard to read, so I use this textbox tool to address hard coded textbox issues (or the use of locked clear textboxes). This is an altered textbox override script, that has 4 text box colour choices (black was added, red was removed). (default(none), dark blue, black, violet, transparent)

Install, extract and place the Four Textbox file into your game folder. This file can be also be used with other Renpy titles, as I normally use as temporary textbox fix...when other titles lack one. Enjoy

(Please note, the script is originally from _DBZmods_screens_(Dialogue Box Colour version, which I made some adjustments to add black as a choice colour. )

screenshot0002.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot0004.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Very promising start. The main characters are kind of typical for an incest harem (a popular and "teasy" older sister, an innocent younger sister with a secret crush on the mc, a beautiful mother who is sexually frustrated) except this time the MC is not related (unless a fan patch comes out) but they are nicely done so I'm ok with these stereotypes.

The mystery is just started to be revealed so it's too early to say whether the story will deliver or not but for now it seems interesting enough.

I hope ho see the next update soon. Hopefully with lot more content.

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
Cons:
- The MC's dick is ungodly ridiculous for a game that seemingly wants to be taken seriously (a dick that reaches 3/4 up MC's chest while he's sitting). Yes, this is an AVN, but when I legit stopped and laughed at it, that's not good.
Modern male body standards are kinda ridiculous :<

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This one feels a bit... familiar. In more ways than one. Not that I'm blaming the dev from taking inspiration from one of the best/most popular AVNs in development right now. I'm hoping we don't end up following the same story beats in the long run. It's best for the dev to tell their own story, otherwise, we can just play the original. I'll give credit where credit is due, the renders look pretty solid for their first game. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one. Best of luck to the dev on their first game.
Kind of felt like I had already played this one before. Story feels like a combination of 2 other very popular games of this type, the characters feel almost like copy/pastes in both looks and personalities from those other 2 games.

Like there isnt anything wrong with this game, looks fine and story is fine....just that it feels like playing the sequel to a game but the devs have changed.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes