jimo54

Mar 20, 2018
I've had no way of getting Andrea on the swimming pool date. I've gotten her to 200+ affection and sexuality, and I've restarted the game. No budge.

Also, the game is marked as completed, but there's still options that stating they're not available yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've had no way of getting Andrea on the swimming pool date. I've gotten her to 200+ affection and sexuality, and I've restarted the game. No budge.

Also, the game is marked as completed, but there's still options that stating they're not available yet?
You have to work on all 4 or so paths to open up content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So like the get lunch outside the office features will open up later?
There is 2 walkthrough that I remember but both need to be read first then use both to move forward is how I got through this VN.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So like the get lunch outside the office features will open up later?
No, the option to eat outdoors during work break was never implemented. Dev wanted to move on asap to his next project.
IIRC he once said, that he might return at one day to "finish up" the not implemented stuff.

Last edited:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
DREAMING OF DANA [V0.099] [PTOLEMY]
**** Spanish Translation ****
DreamingofDana-0.099-pc_SPANISH_by_Darax.jpg

Hello everybody.
I'm going to leave here the manual translation of this complete game created by PTOLEMY.
The truth is that it's an old game, and if it had some animations it would be really cool, but I think it's worth playing it.
As always, thanks to the creator for his time and dedication in making the game and I hope you enjoy playing it.

In this case, I have added an extension to the game that the creator himself made separately, so you don't have to download it from the EXTRA WEEKEND EVENTS MOD link.
The only thing you have to do, is to download the original game, then my patch and overwrite everything it asks for... ok?
Well... enjoy it.

If you find any error, please, as always, let me know.
Thanks and best regards.
Darax.

Hola a todos.
Os voy a dejar por aquí la traducción manual de este juego completo creado por PTOLEMY.
La verdad es que es un juego antiguo, y que si tuviera unas animaciones seria de 'leche' pero creo que merece la pena jugarlo.
Como siempre, dar gracias al creador por su tiempo y dedicación en hacer el juego y espero que lo disfrutéis jugando.

En este caso, he añadido una extensión del juego que el propio creador hizo aparte, con lo cual ya no la tenéis que descargar del enlace del MOD EXTRA WEEKEND EVENTS
Lo único que tenéis que hacer, es descargar el juego original, luego mi parche y sobrescribir todo los que os pida... ok?
Pues lo dicho... que lo disfrutéis.

Si encontráis algún error, por favor como siempre, me lo indicáis.
Gracias y un saludo.
Darax.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
How exactly do you repair the Andrea relationship after the pool date? Is there any way to steal Maria and lose the swinger idiot that she's with? That's about the only two things I couldn't really figure out in the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How exactly do you repair the Andrea relationship after the pool date? Is there any way to steal Maria and lose the swinger idiot that she's with? That's about the only two things I couldn't really figure out in the game.
If you are on Andrea's route then Dana helps you later on.

As for Maria, no, she is a swinger and doesn't mind sleeping with other people but she is madly in love with her husband and won't leave him. Even if you pick them at the end you get both of them.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Two questions about this game, Question 1: at the top there is a pregnancy tag but no pregnancy tag under Genre: Spoiler why not? Question 2: I've seen a couple videos on game-play and it seems like the mechanics acts as a visual novle but there is no VN tags and it don't show or say VN is it all VN?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Two questions about this game, Question 1: at the top there is a pregnancy tag but no pregnancy tag under Genre: Spoiler why not? Question 2: I've seen a couple videos on game-play and it seems like the mechanics acts as a visual novle but there is no VN tags and it don't show or say VN is it all VN?
This is a very old game that was on here and did not or post all the content it has, yes this is a VN sandbox game.
Before 2018 a lot of the games/VN on here did not have all the tags for the content it has.
As for pregnancy I am not for sure but I think the 1 route with pregnancy was added later in development.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hey guys! Wanna ask - can I play here just Solo with Dana? Or are there some forced threesomes or foursomes? Just don't wanna spend time on playing romantic solo game (presumably) and eventually to end up in some forced threesome or other kinky stuff, like it was in Alexandra((

Reactions: driverman

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys! Wanna ask - can I play here just Solo with Dana? Or are there some forced threesomes or foursomes? Just don't wanna spend time on playing romantic solo game (presumably) and eventually to end up in some forced threesome or other kinky stuff, like it was in Alexandra((
Then this is a game not for you, you must complete all 3 groups to a certain point to then choose your ending.
There are 4 ending with one of them with only Dana, the other 3 endings are groups.

Reactions: AlexMpog
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes