L

Leleco Villa

Sorry for my english. It's not my strong. Someone have a walkthrough of the 0.88 version?

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
Playing version 0.085, there is an error on the script for missing script and image (i dont know exactly what it is)

ERROR while going to the shore with DANA (image scene/bar.png) is missing...

Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Please HELP!

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
wow this went downhill fast, no new Dana content...well i guess it was a nice 8gb download to delete.
Cause if you delete Jessica and Maria i couldn't care less didnt like em anyway.
Too bad i kinda like this game uptill now.

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
I think i rather state my opinion that I can't like how the game is progressing.
If you feel offended by it I guess I'm sorry.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
wow this went downhill fast, no new Dana content...well i guess it was a nice 8gb download to delete.
Cause if you delete Jessica and Maria i couldn't care less didnt like em anyway.
Too bad i kinda like this game uptill now.
I'm confused. How did it go downhill fast? It's been clear from day one what the three possible paths are, and for months Ptolemy has been updating each path in turn.

Reactions: botc76

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
Fast like in previous patch was fun to play and thisone isn't. I'm really sorry if I offended all you people with my opinion, but i just don't like it.
I really liked this game for all the previous updates, but this update is just not my thing.
I thought i let the developer know my opinion, but clearly some people have a problem with that.

Edit: okay, maybe i should have phrased things in another way, but i was just disappointed returning home from work and a nice game turned out the way i didn't expect it to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcane666

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Fast like in previous patch was fun to play and thisone isn't. I'm really sorry if I offended all you people with my opinion, but i just don't like it.
I really liked this game for all the previous updates, but this update is just not my thing.
I thought i let the developer know my opinion, but clearly some people have a problem with that.

Edit: okay, maybe i should have phrased things in another way, but i was just disappointed returning home from work and a nice game turned out the way i didn't expect it too.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Reminder... Don't attack other members for their opinions. As long as it's not off-topic or breaks any rules, it's allowed. You can ask for clarification like bigbri did.
Because of that question, we know someone is sad that there wasn't more Dana content. That's fine so don't get an attitude or attack him for that..

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes