dunhill

May 3, 2017
OP is on v.80 and not v.85 and I have answered the question for now.
i'm just happy we'll be getting another dose of Andrea:heartcoveredeyes: there is nothing better than 2scoops of pure vanilla, if you know what i mean :eek:penedeyewink:.... i wasn't planing to play the other updates but now i'll play it just for the Andrea path...

Reactions: botc76

probus

Nov 15, 2017
In this version 0.65, i finish with Mia path, in there the father of Mia is father and Andrea :)
You ask Dana to go in wikend with Andrea, second Andrea will come to live in your home and them Dana will find father of Mia :)

probus

Nov 15, 2017
In this version 0.65, i finish with Mia path, in there the father of Mia is father and Andrea :)
You ask Dana to go in wikend with Andrea, second Andrea will come to live in your home and them Dana will find father of Mia :)
Sorry version is 0.85 :)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Ok guys, maybe i'm stupid but i don't know how to go to the first date with Andrea.
i have like 140 affection, but on saturday there are only the option to call Dana or Maria.
Little help please?

Last edited:

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Ok guys, maybe i'm stupid but i don't know how to go to the first date with Andrea.
i have like 140 affection, but on saturday there are only the option to call Dana or Maria.
Little help please?
Talk to people in the afternoon after work and ask them out ;)

Reactions: -Hex-

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How many hours of gameplay ?
You do everything you can do and read what is being said and it could take you well over 8 hours to play.

If you skip over the reading and you can have it done in 2 hours.

ADD: Remember that there are 3 paths to go and if you do all 3 you could be well over 20 hours of play, depends on how fast you can read and I would read every word to get the full story.

Yes the sex is great but the story is what makes a great game even better.

Last edited:

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
So far one the best games I've played, as a1fox3 was saying it's the story, as well as the storytelling, what do make a game great or not.
And more, please mind that I usually don't like incest games, so this one is really well written.
Just my two cents.

Reactions: Prokopije

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
How many hours of gameplay ?
First playthrough took me around 6/7 hours, second one much less. It depends if you start it again or restart from a save point.
My advice is to try to get all the paths, so you can finish up to a 18/20 hours of playing, less if you skip what you already read, even if it's a shame imho, given it's well written.

Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
ADD: Remember that there are 3 paths to go and if you do all 3 you could be well over 20 hours of play, depends on how fast you can read and I would read every word to get the full story.

Yes the sex is great but the story is what makes a great game even better.
That's nice to hear. I like to read games I play, I'm not one of those who just skip text ,and i really try to do that with every game, but with some games it simply isn't possible because text is...toxic... I downloaded this and looking forward to play in days to come.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
That's nice to hear. I like to read games I play, I'm not one of those who just skip text ,and i really try to do that with every game, but with some games it simply isn't possible because text is...toxic... I downloaded this and looking forward to play in days to come.
Yep! Sometimes reading it doesn't worth the calories you burn to do it.
Not this case, characters are coherent with theirselves, there are some dialogues deeper than what you expect from a game, in general, not just from an erotic one.

Again, it's no more than my 2 cents.

Reactions: Balub

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I know it seems i am a little bit stupid, but i have a question. or better two of them:

i always want to know what is in a folder on my HDD contained, basicly. so this is a high danger of spoilder in my question, also open at own risk. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is there a walkthorugh for 0.85 somewhere buryed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 2:02 PM
Time for a progress update.

Things are pretty good. About 130 renders done.
Don't think this update will go much above 150.
It will containg the Andrea arc on the Maria path.
Same for Mila.
One major "life together" event.
I could try to go for more. But I don't think I'd be able to fit another major event in the time I have.
So I'll be using the extra time to start work on the next IR patch.
Still scheduled for this weekend.
Will make another progress update on Friday for an exact release date.

Also "animations" CRUSHED "no animations" in the poll.
So I'll be trying to incorporate more of those in future games.
Not Dana, too late for that.
But maybe not too late for IR.
We'll see.

That's it for now.
As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know it seems i am a little bit stupid, but i have a question. or better two of them:

i always want to know what is in a folder on my HDD contained, basicly. so this is a high danger of spoilder in my question, also open at own risk. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is there a walkthorugh for 0.85 somewhere buryed?
Play the Andrea path for I do know there is one there.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Looking at the "who is the best beard" poll just reminds me of how much time and content the dev wasted on Jessica and Maria paths.

I always think devs are making a mistake when they have multiple paths where majority pay for 1 path and they waste the rendering budget on something else only a tiny minority want. Why not just make a more focused game where people get more of what they actually want.
Then if the market exists for a skinhead ayylien game then make that separately.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes