a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
this is embarrassing but how do you use the cheats ?
If you use cheats you will miss out on the required convo for the story and it is very easy to get points for each women and you still have to do the convo's to move the story on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Some-Dude

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
This was only the adult baby finish and we are still waiting on the other 2 paths to get finish.
I didn't had acces to it, I put the 0.85 files into the 0.83, but when I launch my saves it stop at the same point than the 0.83, I have nothing more. There is no way to upload the 0.83>0.85 correctly?

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
I you use cheats you will miss out on the required convo for the story and it is very easy to get points for each women and you still have to do the convo's to move the story on.
Lol

With all of the "where's the new content" comments. You feel a bit of my pain :p

Paniya

May 28, 2017
I don't have the 0.83 Update. I only have 0.75. Please somebody give me the link for 0.83.
Thank you !

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
There's the second thing, I'm a noob and have no idea how to patch it on the mac and can't seem to find instructions, that's why I've always just ended up download the full version each time before. unzipping both the full or the patch just create a DreamingofDana.app file of different sizes. Which files is it I'm replacing?
right click on game (DreamingofDana.app) - show package contents - open contents folder - open resources folder - open autorun - open game folder

right click on patch - show package contents - open contents folder - open each folder...

move and replace each files from patch folders to game folders. If you're worried about replacing wrong file, you'll have to look at the date in the patch. Files with latest date is the one you want to put into the contents folders of the game. Older dated files should already be present in game, but you can replace them if you want. Just pay attention to the name of the folders you're opening and make sure they match from patch to the game. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't have the 0.83 Update. I only have 0.75. Please somebody give me the link for 0.83.
Thank you !
You might as well download the full game then.
The compressed versions are here:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
What's wrong with the DL-Files ? I've now DL the whole content now three times (u.a. Mega, Gofile), and I get always an decryption error.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What's wrong with the DL-Files ? I've now DL the whole content now three times (u.a. Mega, Gofile), and I get always an decryption error.
2 things come to mind.
1. You need to clear you internet browser cache.
2. Your unpacking software is out of date.

For 2 go here and get (I like to have both) Winrar and 7zip.

Winrar:
7zip:

Reactions: lazyharry

noxxxxus

Oct 29, 2017
right click on game (DreamingofDana.app) - show package contents - open contents folder - open resources folder - open autorun - open game folder

right click on patch - show package contents - open contents folder - open each folder...

move and replace each files from patch folders to game folders. If you're worried about replacing wrong file, you'll have to look at the date in the patch. Files with latest date is the one you want to put into the contents folders of the game. Older dated files should already be present in game, but you can replace them if you want. Just pay attention to the name of the folders you're opening and make sure they match from patch to the game. Hope that helps.
Thanks so much for the instructions. After following them it looks like the Skunked version of the mac patch is also still 0.83. I finally have it working however from downloading the full 8.36GB non-skunked versions. Thanks @a1fox3 for your help as well.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So we in ending phase right?
I mean to ask we can have with endings with Andrea, Jessica and who else.
I mostly care if there a way with Dana only right now or it's planned for later?
Andrea ending was this update and we have Jessica and the swinger couple to go.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Will we have a dana only ending ?
Nothing's set in stone yet, but I think Ptolemy hinted at a little something when everything else was done. Although with how the current Andrea route ended this may as well be a Dana only ending.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes