Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Dude.. i play'd Crusader Kings (or was it Europa Universalis?) with incest mod or something It was not untill after like the 4-5th generation my kids started to have all kinds of shit happen to them. 3 legs and bumps & low brain "function".
Trust me incest preggy is safe for the 1-gen. I have game logic on my side, you literally can't win.:test:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the probability that something will happen is about 1 in 4 if BOTH parents have the same recessive trait and possibly even 50% in the instances of genes. so it is possible but more unlikely to happen 1st generation. growing exponentially from there.

Reactions: netkeliye

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
the probability that something will happen is about 1 in 4 if BOTH parents have the same recessive trait and possibly even 50% in the instances of genes. so it is possible but more unlikely to happen 1st generation. growing exponentially from there.
Thats exactly what i said though? See 1-gen = totally safe, so go out there and knock up the family. But don't come and blame me when its time for the awkward family dinner conversations.
Anyway... soon someone is going to come and say this is OT and than its alot of screaming and flailing & crying also..reporting. And so far there is no Preggy stuff going on, so lets talk about some "in game" content to get back on topic.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Thats exactly what i said though? See 1-gen = totally safe, so go out there and knock up the family. But don't come and blame me when its time for the awkward family dinner conversations.
Anyway... soon someone is going to come and say this is OT and than its alot of screaming and flailing & crying also..reporting. And so far there is no Preggy stuff going on, so lets talk about some "in game" content to get back on topic.
You want on topic ? Hmmm...how much do you want to punch Jessica in the face ? In a scale of 1 to 10, i'm like a ...14...

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You want on topic ? Hmmm...how much do you want to punch Jessica in the face ? In a scale of 1 to 10, i'm like a ...14...
I am a 2 on that scale. I don't like how she treats Chris (but I think he likes it;)), on the other hand, I think it is sweet how she loves Dana. I am torn on that poll.
Uuuuuuuuh.. no. Last time we talked about Jessica in here. It did not go over well.
Chris dont "really" like it. He just "wings" it since that is what makes Dana happy.
Search this thread for my name and you see what i think about Jess.. actually, here i did it for you since im so nice.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Uuuuuuuuh.. no. Last time we talked about Jessica in here. It did not go over well.
Chris dont "really" like it. He just "wings" it since that is what makes Dana happy.
Search this thread for my name and you see what i think about Jess.. actually, here i did it for you since im so nice.
NOPE (shaking Head) I am not going to do it. I prefer to live in the version I have in my head. :eek:penedeyewink:
I was just answering the poll. I love me some polls / "poles".XD

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I am a 2 on that scale. I don't like how she treats Chris (but I think he likes it;)), on the other hand, I think it is sweet how she loves Dana. I am torn on that poll.
I'm gonna disagree with you on that one. She treats everybody like shit. Including Dana. She always needs to feel she's in control. Remember how she treated that poor girl that saw her and Chris at her place ? Mmm...14 for sure. But i was just kinda messing with Starwarrior. I know that's a hot button for him . Sorry, Bro !

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I'm gonna disagree with you on that one. She treats everybody like shit. Including Dana. She always needs to feel she's in control. Remember how she treated that poor girl that saw her and Chris at her place ? Mmm...14 for sure. But i was just kinda messing with Starwarrior. I know that's a hot button for him . Sorry, Bro !
That is why I didn't click on the links that @StarWarrior gave me. I prefer to think of her as someone who love's, and more importantly, doesn't want to hurt Dana. Dana loves Chris:heartcoveredeyes:, therefore if she hurts Chris(emotionally, anyway), she hurts Dana (vicariously). That is my take on it, anyway. :)
That is what I like about forums like these. Everybody has a different take on things. It is fun to see how other people interpret the stories.:) Although, I don't want to start a "Trump inspired" twitter war about it.:eek:penedeyewink: I was just answering your poll. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings about the subject.:oops:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Its a hot button for me? since when? i'm cool bro! i'm cool!
I'm so cool that i'm like ice, you might just aswell call me iceman!

That is why I didn't click on the links that @StarWarrior gave me. I prefer to think of her as someone who love's, and more importantly, doesn't want to hurt Dana. Dana loves Chris:heartcoveredeyes:, therefore if she hurts Chris(emotionally, anyway), she hurts Dana (vicariously). That is my take on it, anyway. :)
That is what I like about forums like these. Everybody has a different take on things. It is fun to see how other people interpret the stories.:) Although, I don't want to start a "Trump inspired" twitter war about it.:eek:penedeyewink: I was just answering your poll. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings about the subject.:oops:
Wait.. you say "It is fun to see how other people interpret the stories" but you wont read what i think about it? You dont even know what i said in the stuff i linked. I talk about more than jess in that first link you know.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Its a hot button for me? since when? i'm cool bro! i'm cool!
I'm so cool that i'm like ice, you might just aswell call me iceman!

Wait.. you say "It is fun to see how other people interpret the stories" but you wont read what i think about it? You dont even know what i said in the stuff i linked. I talk about more than jess in that first link you know.
You're right. I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.:eek:
I thought the text before it, implied that it was going to be a Jess slam.;) I will go and read them. Are you happy now?:)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I thought the text before it, implied that it was going to be a Jess slam.;) I will go and read them.
Well i'm allergic to cats so i can't be her "kitten".:confused:
Are you happy now?:)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I thought the text before it, implied that it was going to be a Jess slam.;) I will go and read them. Are you happy now?:)
no no... no slamming the Jessica... she's not my favorite, and honestly the one i like the least from the initial three girls. (andrea, Maria and Jessica) I do how ever only feel this way because it's hard to push my Dominant nature down for her personally but I love the body, design and even the bald head i like. I also happen to enjoy the contrast of skin colors too!

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
In all honesty i think Ptolemy is the best developer around here. Who else brings you updates every two weeks and delivers 100+ renders each update? name me one developer here guys i will wait... I still wonder HOW some developers make more money than him? so unfair this world i swear :FeelsBadMan: he really deserve all praise. When you look at some developers here who earns 20,000 dollars a month and they deliver eighty renders and less than that for a whole month or two months sometimes and they have a whole team of people behind them i mean WTF... and then there he is Ptolemy all alone, guy who do more work in two weeks than all of them together in a month. I'm telling you so fucking unfair this world :mad: let's not talk about how much his games and stories in his games are better than all the games here.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
In all honesty i think Ptolemy is the best developer around here. Who else brings you updates every two weeks and delivers 100+ renders each update? name me one developer here guys i will wait... I still wonder HOW some developers make more money than him? so unfair this world i swear :FeelsBadMan: he really deserve all praise. When you look at some developers here who earns 20,000 dollars a month and they deliver eighty renders and less than that for a whole month or two months sometimes and they have a whole team of people behind them i mean WTF... and then there he is Ptolemy all alone, guy who do more work in two weeks than all of them together in a month. I'm telling you so fucking unfair this world :mad: let's not talk about how much his games and stories in his games are better than all the games here.
absolutely true i try to help however i can to promote pto but does not seem to work he is the best dev miles away from any other, so unfair, we need to find a way to make he get what really deserves

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
absolutely true i try to help however i can to promote pto but does not seem to work he is the best dev miles away from any other, so unfair, we need to find a way to make he get what really deserves
I swear to you if you compare Ptolemy's work and how much time and effort he puts into his games, and how much content his games have, you can't help but ask yourself, how all those shitty games(no offense intended) with so little content, especially those rpgm games where you travel from one part of the town to other for about thirty minutes and where you have fifty scenes in whole game making more money than this game :confused: if we talk about Ren'Py engine just compare other games with this game, you will not find anywhere so much content as in Dreaming of Dana. Just look at that dude Gumdrop he milking shit out of his patrons but people gifting him their money, and here you have Ptolemy who's professional and always delivers and?.... it's crazy and i can't understand that brother.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, it's typical VN and as such it require storyline that can be picked by anyone. Dana is mostly restricted to those who are strongly into incest and not standard mainstream crowd. Also early renders were pretty mediocre as well as models. Even Dana's model isn't exactly memorable. Plenty of reasons for that but agree his development method is great and he feels really into it.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes