a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not going back and my post on the skip button problem so here it is again and not I can not click on the skip button at the bottom once it gets to this point.
I have to skip until I can talk to someone for it to end. skip.jpg

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not going back and my post on the skip button problem so here it is again and not I can not click on the skip button at the bottom once it gets to this point.
I have to skip until I can talk to someone for it to end. View attachment 26612
Save / Load doesn't work in this situation ? or to go in to kitchen, bedroom where ever.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Using the scroll wheel on my mouse always works for me.
Once the skip button turns red there is no stopping it until I talk to an NPC so if it starts Friday night it goes all the way to Monday morning without stopping and once I go to the office and talk to an NPC is when it stops.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Save / Load doesn't work in this situation ? or to go in to kitchen, bedroom where ever.
Yes I could reload and replay 3-4 days of play because of it but it really don't lose anything other than not being able to click on the other places you can get random events at is all, you lose the whole day or weekend when it happens.

And I think it is a bug and is why I am reporting about it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Once the skip button turns red there is no stopping it until I talk to an NPC so if it starts Friday night it goes all the way to Monday morning without stopping and once I go to the office and talk to an NPC is when it stops.
Well then easy on the Ctrl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spam on space instead :)

Yes I could reload and replay 3-4 days of play because of it but it really don't lose anything other than not being able to click on the other places you can get random events at is all, you lose the whole day or weekend when it happens.
Nah you save at point where you are and load (escape or mouse right click) that should fix scrolling i think for sure.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is that all with Mila when she ask for help at the office?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have to skip until I can talk to someone for it to end. View attachment 26612
ahhh ok, i have encountered this, and sometimes i have to just move to another location, sometimes i have to get to a conversation but mostly i just reclick the skip and it clears after a few seconds.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Wow, it has been a while since I updated. An amazing amount of content is in here compared to when I last played it. Good stuff.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wow, it has been a while since I updated. An amazing amount of content is in here compared to when I last played it. Good stuff.
Yes, yes there is and even if its not finish it still fun to play.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Here is the update from as of this morning.

dodana.png
Hi

Well, I've reached 90+ renders.

Not quite 100, but pretty close.

However, since I don't want to over promise, and then under deliver, I'm setting the release date to Monday evening.

The patch will contain the ending of the Mila arc, in the Andrea path. I hope also to include the ending of the Jessica arc, also in the Andrea path.

Also, the fix for the Dana menu bug that allows you to access the getaways, before the conditions are met.

If I get all of this done, all the will be left for the Andrea path, will be the closing of the Maria arc, the optional pregnancy scene( a lot of you seem to want that), the Amy arc, and the epilogue.

That's it for now, the next post will be the patch

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Otiluke

Sep 30, 2017
I have the 55 version but do I update straight to the latest version before playing this game for the first time? Or should I play the 55 version until it says story continued?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes