Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreaming of Dana used to be my undisputed #1 adult game, bar none.
Then the whole Dana/Maria/John thing happened and, well, I sort of lost my passion for the game.

I think if Ptolemy hadn't forced me to view that option then maybe I wouldn't feel this way but he did, so it's done. :(

That being said though, Dana still has the BEST writing of any of the adult games. (well, him and Tlaero)
Even if I don't always like what he's writing about.

Dreaming with Elsa: Learning to fly was fucking great though wasn't it?
Having your girlfriend be the DreamMaster would be awesome... You'd spend the day fucking, and then spend the night fucking in some fantastical ways... The danger of course would be dehydration. :p

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
The thing with the "series" is that usually you prefer the first one you "meet". In my case, Elsa.
Or if we talking adult games in general Natalie from the BEW. Fucking hot.

notm

Aug 19, 2017
I'm not quite sure how I got into this position (no mods or cheats have been used) but I can't go on the second swimming pool date with Andrea or weekend with her. The option to talk to Dana about her doesn't show up until I talk about to Dana about the weekend with Maria and John, which then ends the game. Do I have to start over or go back in saves?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm not quite sure how I got into this position (no mods or cheats have been used) but I can't go on the second swimming pool date with Andrea or weekend with her. The option to talk to Dana about her doesn't show up until I talk about to Dana about the weekend with Maria and John, which then ends the game. Do I have to start over or go back in saves?
first of all have you gone on the double dates for jessica, andrea and maria? these are the dates including dana. at that point you should get the first weekend get away with dana. then after that you can take andrea for a date at the pool. then during that is why you need to talk to dana, and you go to her in the office and it's an option there. hard to say with what you've let us know here.

notm

Aug 19, 2017
first of all have you gone on the double dates for jessica, andrea and maria? these are the dates including dana. at that point you should get the first weekend get away with dana. then after that you can take andrea for a date at the pool. then during that is why you need to talk to dana, and you go to her in the office and it's an option there. hard to say with what you've let us know here.
Thanks yes I have gone on the weekend with Dana, went on the club dates with Andrea and Dana, all track dates with Jessica and Dana, and all dates with Dana, Maria and John. I was rejected from all swimming dates with Andrea and ignored it until just recently. I just went on the first one with her alone, and couldn't get the Ask Dana option to show up.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks yes I have gone on the weekend with Dana, went on the club dates with Andrea and Dana, all track dates with Jessica and Dana, and all dates with Dana, Maria and John. I was rejected from all swimming dates with Andrea and ignored it until just recently. I just went on the first one with her alone, and couldn't get the Ask Dana option to show up.
That is weird because the andrea pool date's only requirement is 25 affection and the weekend getaway. that should allow you to go on the pool date with andrea. if you do not go on this individual date, she won't be upset at you.. weird to be honest hmmm

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Send me your save. Maybe it's a bug

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I've only played a couple of their earlier games too, Getting to know Christine and Coffee with Keisha.
Coffee for Keisha by Tlaero and Phreaky now may seem simple in comparison, but has a place in my heart, given that it was my first visual novel and I think that Keisha is wonderful and according to Tlaero, her favorite character (said a few years ago). Then Tlaero was improving, making very good stories like the ones mentioned here.

Reactions: Krull

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Dreaming of Dana used to be my undisputed #1 adult game, bar none.
Then the whole Dana/Maria/John thing happened and, well, I sort of lost my passion for the game.

I think if Ptolemy hadn't forced me to view that option then maybe I wouldn't feel this way but he did, so it's done. :(
forced you to see what? the only one forced is the Maria/Dana one, the second date and weekend are avoidable

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This is because he had to see John do something with a character he wanted to be doing. If you don't share dana, then John is with Maria and mila. So that's forced to watch that. Sigh I'm so tired about this myself

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
forced you to see what? the only one forced is the Maria/Dana one, the second date and weekend are avoidable
Ahh...

Yeah, you see after I had a few 'passionate' discussions with Ptolemy on patreon about it he messaged me and had me try out the alpha of the Dana/Maria/John scene to see if he'd 'ruined' his game.

Of course I had to tell him he hadn't ruined his game, he did it pretty well.
The writing was good, even though I HATED what he'd wrote about...

I also had to tell him he'd ruined Dana (the character) for me though, along with the passion I'd had for the game.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Some people just don't seem to understand how stupid it is, after eating a ton of cheese cake at a party, to say: "I'm leaving this party because I like lemon cake and I fuckin' hate cheese cake," when there are two cakes on the table side by side, with HUGE labels "Lemon cake" and "Cheese cake" attached to. :rolleyes:
And it happens again. And again. And again...
And they seem to be able to write and complain about it! So what kind of brain damage exactly does it make them unable to read the labels and eat the cake they don't like?!

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Some people just don't seem to understand how stupid it is, after eating a ton of cheese cake at a party, to say: "I'm leaving this party because I like lemon cake and I fuckin' hate cheese cake", when there are two cakes on the table, side by side, with HUGE labels "Lemon cake" and "Cheese cake" attached to. :rolleyes:
And it happens again. And again. And again...
And they seem to be able to write and complain about it! So what kind of brain damage exactly does it make them unable to read the labels and eat the cake they don't like?! And then complain about it?!
Did you read the part where the developer messaged me and asked me specifically to eat that fucking cake? o_O

Also, for the record, wasn't fucking complaining. The closest I came to a complaint was that I'd lost my passion for game.
Perhaps you should try not getting involved if you're going to spout nonsense.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I was writing my reply before you said that you were talking about testing the alpha version and that specific route. Sorry about that.
It's just that other people have been complaining about it so many times and not about the alpha or testing the route they don't like, but after making the choice that they claim to hate.

But you still had a choice just not to test it, didn't you? :)

Reactions: netkeliye

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not everyone is going to like everything, we know this, no point getting hot over it.

Ptolemy isn't going to change how the story plays out so we're not going to lose anything and those that prefer more choices can find something more to their tastes.

We all win.

Rejoice.

Reactions: netkeliye
N

netkeliye

I just don't understand why is this so hard,
If you don't like either any of the routes just don't do it.(See renders in extracted images )
I never like maria/john/jessica but had to go to first date with Dana, because Dana wanted to test out new horizons after that failed relation with her fucktard ex boyfriend.
The first dates with M/J/J with Dana was just exploring options and bottling up the feeling between Dana and MC.

Every route after that weekend gateway is optional.

You don't have to go on second dates with M+J/J/A if you don't like it.
You chose from 3 realistic/know option to MC and Dana to proceed further in there relationship.
Chose one you like and don't play other path for god-sake!
Why is so hard to not try out the route that you don't like if you are so stubborn,
I know I did not tried M+J gateway weekend till now It's not something of my taste so I haven't, I don't bitch about it

There are 3 different endings which we chose from
There is CLEAR YES/NO paths for swinging which we chose from in M+J path.
There is choices how much of a 'kitten' you want to be in Jessica path.
There is choice how you handle Andrea (Good or bad daddy) in Andrea path.

What more do people want, I just don't get it.

As far as other girls are concerned i.e Mila, beach girl and andrea's room mate and don't think they where major characters in game anyway just some fill-up characters so asking for more optional route there is kind of stupid(They did not matter on the first place there, They are there to add spice to things nothing else)

THIS IS MY OPINION ON THE TOPIC IF YOU AGREE LIKE AND IF YOU DISAGREE I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT IT IGNORE THIS POST AND MOVE ON
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I was writing my reply before you said that you were talking about testing the alpha version and that specific route. Sorry about that.
It's just that other people have been complaining about it so many times and not about the alpha or testing the route they don't like, but after making the choice that they claim to hate.

But you still had a choice just not to test it, didn't you? :)
OF course I had a choice, but, when the developer of the game that was my favourite (at the time) personally asks you to test something to see if you think he ruined his game... It's fairly fucking hard to say no, ya know... :(

notm

Aug 19, 2017
Send me your save. Maybe it's a bug
Please find attached the save game.

To reproduce the issue:
- Go to talk to Dana. The options are: "Chat with Dana", "Go down memory lane with Dana", "Talke (sic - typo) about going on a weekend with Maria and John", and "Back".
- Choose the "Talke (sic) about going on a weekend with Maria and John" option and go through the dialog
- Go back to talk to Dana.
- Now see that the options are "Chat with Dana", "Go down memory lane with Dana", "Ask advice about Andrea", "Back".

Since it is Friday Morning when this takes place, there is no way to avoid the weekend with Maria and John (and end game) before being able to finish the Andrea path.

Thanks for looking into it!

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes