micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok guys haven't you made some walkthrough for Ptolemy i remember seeing something about it, but i don't want to scroll over last 50 pages of posts. Apparently ppl got problem at start when its bit grind to get options open (for those that don't want to use console :cool: ). So in any case if it is and you can find it can you by any chance put it on 1st post of 1st page for lost souls.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Ok guys haven't you made some walkthrough for Ptolemy i remember seeing something about it, but i don't want to scroll over last 50 pages of posts. Apparently ppl got problem at start when its bit grind to get options open (for those that don't want to use console :cool: ). So in any case if it is and you can find it can you by any chance put it on 1st post of 1st page for lost souls.
here they are, make that guy a new ptolemy's servant, you can do it

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
here they are, make that guy a new ptolemy's servant, you can do it

Ok have saved link to this post if or when need it, but those should be in post 1 for easy access for everyone.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@PepsiMan thanks for the update sneak!

@Ptolemy You do what IRL needs you to do, some will grumble but without your IRL you would not be able to make DoDana.... I'd prefer you delay this and go there... thanks for the heads up though!!!! we really do appreciate it and anyone that works in industry knows all about those audits and inventories! GRRRRR Thanks again for such a GREAT thing here, and I can not wait to see it!

Reactions: netkeliye and Krull

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Ptolemy, your job comes first no matter what bud.

Don't rush anything game wise, none of us mind waiting regardless of how long it takes.
WTF man... He must not have a life or a job, we must kidnap him and make him work 24/7 on this game :evilsmile: Of course I'm sarcastic, before some of you fuckers attack me.

Reactions: Krull

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
I'll attack you if you don't stop changing your avatar.
Bro, too many fuckers here with the same signatures now...I saw one guy with my sig. and name on it. I was like your username is afgor2039 or something like that and you have SpookyDonut in your sig WTF. So I decided to take radical changes, and who's better for that than Tony fucking Montana.

Reactions: netkeliye

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Bro, too many fuckers here with the same signatures now...I saw one guy with my sig. and name on it. I was like your username is afgor2039 or something like that and you have SpookyDonut in your sig WTF. So I decided to take radical changes, and who's better for that than Tony fucking Montana.
Say hello to my little friend.

Well, average sized friend.

Who cares, size doesn't matter and that can happen to anyone.

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
maybe he was just your fan, I mean I use taylor swift avatar, but as hard to believe it may be I'm not TS

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017

Patrons only
Sep 13 at 8:13pm
Hi

It's been a grueling few days, and things aren't about to get much better.

The update keeps chugging along. We're well past the 100 renders mark, but I still haven't been able to close the Mila arc. Mostly because I wanted to give the player some options, that will affect the epilogue.

So, we have 3 branching paths, with 3 sex scenes, and quite a lot of conversations with the father. It took a little more than one meeting, to convince him that Dana should move in with Chris.

Now, I'm trying to show a little bit of how their life together will be structured, and to close the Mila arc.

Even after that, there will be quite a few more loose ends to tie up, but they won't fit in this patch.

Anyway, we'll probably react the 150 renders mark, but not much more. Mostly due to lack of time.

Now for the bad news.

IRL, we're having another audit from corporate at the place where I work. Long time patrons will know that these happen from time to time. It will take place on Saturday, and it might push the patch release for 1 day.

If it only takes a couple of hours, no problem. I'll be home soon, be able to work, and the patch will be ready Sunday. If it takes the whole day, and that can happen, the patch will be delayed till Monday.

The things is, that I won't know till it actually happens.

So, I'll make another post on Saturday after I get home. And I'll let you know if it will be Sunday or Monday.

Sorry, I can't be more precise.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm grateful for your support

Ptolemy
until Monday? in short I have great plans for the weekend
DJY.jpg

Reactions: netkeliye

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
how is it possible for a girl who works in a pool in a bikini all day to be so pale? I think it's a vampire

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hmm.....

So TS is into incest game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Taylor Swift, in the shower with her dad to Shake it Off.

It's been a Love Story since she was Fifteen, everytime they make love those Sparks Fly.

She said she'd love him Forever and Always and when the sex is over she lets him recover so they can Begin Again.

The first time she did anal he went in dry and there were Teardrops on her Guitar.

Long Live the tale of these New Romantics.

Now lets pretend I didn't make puns based on TS songs, i'm into grrr manly music not this woman song stuff.

Reactions: JonasTS

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Taylor Swift, in the shower with her dad to Shake it Off.

It's been a Love Story since she was Fifteen, everytime they make love those Sparks Fly.

She said she'd love him Forever and Always and when the sex is over she lets him recover so they can Begin Again.

The first time she did anal he went in dry and there were Teardrops on her Guitar.

Long Live the tale of these New Romantics.

Now lets pretend I didn't make puns based on TS songs, i'm into grrr manly music not this woman song stuff.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes