Votes: 16 3.0%
  • All of them!

Votes: 47 8.9%

• Total voters

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
75a.png

Dana: Yes ! Yes ! John .. Fuck me Deeper !.. your dick feels so damn good !

John: Hey, low down your voice, What will your Brother think please I don't want to eat my own dick later after he cuts it I beg you.

Dana: Oh.. don't mind him he said it was okay right... so just shut up and fuck me or do you want us to go somewhere he could not see us so that you will feel comfortable :heartcoveredeyes:

Modded by NTR Bitch :p

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
View attachment 16605

John: Hey, low down your voice, What will your Brother think please I don't want to eat my own dick later after he cuts it I beg you.

Dana: Oh.. don't mind him he said it was okay right... so just shut up and fuck me or do you want us to go somewhere he could not see us so that you will feel comfortable :heartcoveredeyes:

Tsk Tsk! What a bitch! Well since you had the guts to do this I also hope that you are prepared to hear a bunch of trash talks and criticism later from all the lovers of Dana here

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
Tsk Tsk! What a bitch! Well since you had the guts to do this I also hope that you are prepared to hear a bunch of trash talks and criticism later from all the lovers of Dana here
who cares? the image exist for a reason, but everybody can chose what happens and what not in his play

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Anything that is NOT from the game is not allowed in that thread. That post is NOT from the game because he changed the dialog.
People have done that before and it's lead to huge fights. We mods had to step and start banning people left and right. And we will ban again.
You might want to call this it Fan Art because if it isn't, I have NO PROBLEM deleting that post.

Reactions: cib64

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As much as I love Dana I am a Jessica guy.

Not for the domination so much as she reminds me of 2 girls I knew many years ago in my youth.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Difficult to do Fan-Art with the @Ptolemy 's characters. They seem to be very worked, very "frankeinsteined" to use his own expression.
I've no fucking idea what he used for them and even with tips for Dana, I just managed to remake ... something vaguely like a woman :(

@Gomly1980 I agree that Jessica is really nice.
My very personal tastes do that I don't like when a woman dominates a man (I am a very neanderthal man for that :extremelyhappy:). And I do not understand that Chris who behaves like an alpha to protect his girls may suddenly become Jessica's little kitty.
But if we disregard that, I really like Jessica.

Reactions: Krull

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
Its not as if they can't read the thread name or see the warning from muttdoggy thats 2 post above

N

netkeliye

WTF WE DON'T NEED THIS THREAD.
IS THIS THREAD A ATTEMPT BY 'SO CALLED NTR FANS' TO GET WHAT THEY WANT BECAUSE DEV @Ptolemy IS NOT LISTENING TO THEM.
LEAVE THIS GAME IN PEACE.
@NTRBitch this is not cool man not cool, fuck this

Reactions: cib64 and Higers
N

netkeliye

Yeah but many people here tried to avoid that path so he may be doing this on purpose to upset many and kill their mood He even change the dialog on purpose. That's my point
I agree, I THINK the sole purpose of this thread it to upset/piss off people, make conflict.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cib64
May 4, 2017
View attachment 16605

Okay nope, just nope.