3.20 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 12, 2021
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Haley and her friend Lucia have been trapped inside Haley's mind and are trying to get out! Finding The Dreamcutter, a mysterious scythe with an ulterior motive, promises sexy rewards and a chance at escape. What strange dangers and exotic encounters will you find inside your own mind?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-13
Release Date: 2023-05-26
Developer: Ten Pennyfingers - -
Publisher: Shady Corner Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

mirrorofpain1234 thanks for the share

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
TenPennyfingers I moved the thread to a the correct place for it as well as setup the OP in format but we need a few more things before I can move it to the main Games area. Is the game censored and then an overview of the game for people to get a feel for the story. Also I need a list of type of content for the Tags system. Also versioning, I see 3 different choices, is it Chapter 1, V0.02 (newgrounds) or V0.2 (Itch.io)

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Cute art......
..thanks for the share...good luck

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
i get what you are supposed to do with the fire bubbles but they are really hard to combo on
can we have the option of bouncing on them?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Fell through the floor here and i'm stuck. No reset button either so i have to quit the game and start it up again, but the game doesn't save anything so i have to start over every time.
1623600418243.png

Reactions: AtticDweller

greenarrow25

Nov 25, 2018
The game is actually really fun but is the male protagonist tag wrong ?
The character u control in the demo is a girl for sure.
Maybe i found an unintended feature if u time it properly u can actually use the scythe jump on the wall mulitple times :
- u plant the scythe on the wall and do the jump normally
- right after jumping u call back the scythe go a bit opposite of the wall
- throw scythe again and jump on it again
It's a bit tight but i think with training it's possible to chain them
proof of concept :

Last edited:

killerbill

Jul 1, 2017
So some of the tag lines in the trailer for the game are "Take back your mind and body." I can only assume you're a guy stuck in a woman's body, Just an educated guess though. (Or the tag is just wrong and you play as a woman stuck in dreams XD)

Koooskkw21

Nov 16, 2018
Hi Dev.
I like your game so far but is it possible to set the resolution for the Windows build? For 1920x1080 the taskbar has to be hidden to see the whole window. Fullscreen mode would help as well if the resolution can't be changed.

Reactions: Nirolten

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So some of the tag lines in the trailer for the game are "Take back your mind and body." I can only assume you're a guy stuck in a woman's body, Just an educated guess though. (Or the tag is just wrong and you play as a woman stuck in dreams XD)
It's a female protagonist, the tag is wrong. There's no sign of anything to indicate otherwise in the game so far. You start as a female, meet a female friend, get trapped in a dream world where you seemingly have to rescue that friend, and the ero content doesn't have the protagonist as a futa or anything... just female.

It's a good game so far. It doesn't require you to fail to get the ero content unlike a lot of games like it. Gameplay is pretty smooth, but some mechanics are a little finicky and might cause frustration, such as swing jumping. It's not nearly as punishing as a Kyrieru game though. The graphics are nice and even the placeholder images do a good job despite being clearly unfinished. It is a little short but there's enough good content that I'll definitely be back.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
(save) Paste this on load password
WyAyLDIsMSwyLDEuNDAsMSwzMywwLDAsNCw1LDEsMCwyLDQsMiwwLjM1LDAuMjAsIjEsMiwhIiBd

all cgs unlocked but I cant be arsed to grind the upgrades, nice art

Reactions: azzon and drone4of2
Jun 12, 2021
Cute art......
..thanks for the share...good luck
Seems cool! Good luck with it
Thank you guys so much! I'm glad you're into it! :D

Fell through the floor here and i'm stuck. No reset button either so i have to quit the game and start it up again, but the game doesn't save anything so i have to start over every time.
View attachment 1244304
-Wh-?
How on Earth did you get there in the first place?!

He he, “fluid” combat.
lol

The game is actually really fun but is the male protagonist tag wrong ?
The character u control in the demo is a girl for sure.
Maybe i found an unintended feature if u time it properly u can actually use the scythe jump on the wall mulitple times :
- u plant the scythe on the wall and do the jump normally
- right after jumping u call back the scythe go a bit opposite of the wall
- throw scythe again and jump on it again
It's a bit tight but i think with training it's possible to chain them
proof of concept :
Damn, I spent a good long time trying to prevent that exact thing. Thank you so much for showing me, that's *phenomenal* feedback.

I didn't personally tag it, that was some particularly cool mods around here that did that. But nah, it's a lady, and her mind is, let's call it, compromised. By an evil presence. And if I say more than that, it'll be spoilers.

Hi Dev.
I like your game so far but is it possible to set the resolution for the Windows build? For 1920x1080 the taskbar has to be hidden to see the whole window. Fullscreen mode would help as well if the resolution can't be changed.
Totally, it'll be in by at least the next update. I'm glad you like it!

It's a female protagonist, the tag is wrong. There's no sign of anything to indicate otherwise in the game so far. You start as a female, meet a female friend, get trapped in a dream world where you seemingly have to rescue that friend, and the ero content doesn't have the protagonist as a futa or anything... just female.

It's a good game so far. It doesn't require you to fail to get the ero content unlike a lot of games like it. Gameplay is pretty smooth, but some mechanics are a little finicky and might cause frustration, such as swing jumping. It's not nearly as punishing as a Kyrieru game though. The graphics are nice and even the placeholder images do a good job despite being clearly unfinished. It is a little short but there's enough good content that I'll definitely be back.
You're right, in fact most everyone here's right, it's a female protagonist, and the tag's been changed.
And I'm glad you liked it, seriously! Hope to see you again with the next update! :D

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes