• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - Dream [v0.02] [CN]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

Game is good and interesting but to enjoy it you should've great amount of patience. I rollbacked sometimes to understand the story. Tbh writing is mess at the start. Actually I won't mind games where we can't change the name of MC but when I saw the MC's name is Dream. I was like are you kidding?. Honestly it made me lose interest in this game but still decided to play it fully. Felt like perv trio is unnecessary in the game. When they tried to spy the girls at shower dev intended to make a funny scenario. But due to bad writing it became a mess. At the start of the game you don't understand what's happening but it will later makes sense. The story plot actually begins when MC meet with his uncle. If you survived the messy scenarios before this you will start to enjoy the game. According to dev MC's name play a significant role in the story. So you have to bear with it. In certain scenes there's lighting issues in renders. Seems like game is gonna be linear but I won't mind it because of the story. As the game progresses writing improves.

Overall I enjoyed the game. Keep up the good work dev looking forward to next updates
  2. 2.00 star(s)

minimanfan

Very poor color palett, non-existing sex scenes (even though tags state otherwise), very vague and uninteresting plot, no player choices at all so far, and an aweful UI, only reason it's 2 star is cause i hope this is devs first attempt at a game
  3. 4.00 star(s)

VN..reader

seriously... not sure if this is made by 13 yr old who is a genius, but embedded deeply in "TODAY's" social culture, or a Much Older , child, that is trying to come out of his shell. he's doing a smashing good job of putting together what is starting to be a well written, clever, dare i say Original story. the graghics are new the renders are good. and the Use of the "Superpowers" tag may be the best yet in these kind of VN's
    However, the editing is Bad...SO Bad that it is almost funny. Translation o_O . o_O . o_O Engrish is no work here, it is so bad. i had to pause and reread Many lines while looking at the scene so i could get it. and i did. but. . . i'm a boomer. but i don't think i'm alone in this. there is So very much that i like about this, that i really want you to succeed at this. the More Cultured of us PERV's is that we don't give up on one of our own. :cool:(y) there, a Review.