VN Others Completed Dream Therapy 2 [v1.0 Gold] [Logan Scodini]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

215303j

I think what confused me when I tried to play these games is that when I picked a male protag marrying a dude, why would a I get a female alter ego to be more submissive to a man?
I think that is probably the biggest problem of this game and to be honest I also don't really understand the character creation aspect of it. It can be, as you said, quite confusing.

Personally I think the story makes the most sense if the MC is a guy marrying a girl.

Then he'd be a guy (while in dream land, in a woman's body) who has to learn how to have sex with guys.
And therefore gay, despite that the MC imagines himself in a woman's body while doing it. And except for the 5% of the time when the MC has sex with a woman while in a dream.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
In the "real" world you are male but in the "dream" world you are female. Don't know the reason, could be easier to make you more submissive.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
how come it says male character but its a female?
You can choose a male main character at the start. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to do that, but you can. I'd recommend playing with a female MC and a male fiance. The story fits that pretty well.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
I think that is probably the biggest problem of this game and to be honest I also don't really understand the character creation aspect of it. It can be, as you said, quite confusing.

Personally I think the story makes the most sense if the MC is a guy marrying a girl.

Then he'd be a guy (while in dream land, in a woman's body) who has to learn how to have sex with guys.
And therefore gay, despite that the MC imagines himself in a woman's body while doing it. And except for the 5% of the time when the MC has sex with a woman while in a dream.
Since the MC doesn't stop being into women (at least it's not implied anywhere), the MC is not gay, but bisexual at most.

215303j

Since the MC doesn't stop being into women (at least it's not implied anywhere), the MC is not gay, but bisexual at most.
That's the difference between subjective self-identification ("I'm straight/gay/bi") and the objective fact. A guy having sex with another guy is engaging in gay sex, regardless of how he sees himself. Now the problem is, that the male MC is being projected into a female body during a "dream". So the question is, is the MC male or female at that point? Personally I believe that he'll still self-identify as male, even though he has tits and a pussy. Hmm, confusing, this... :censored:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the "real" world you are male but in the "dream" world you are female. Don't know the reason, could be easier to make you more submissive.
Male MC was tacked on later, it was female MC only.

I don;t know if the dev caved into the constant whining from some people or what but personally i'd never have added the male protag, it never made any sense.

Reactions: Olivia_V

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, that's why. Thank's for the info.

But honestly, the story makes less and less sense. Body enhancement in the dream?
Or what you think is a dream is the reality and the other one is the dream... o_O
The other thing, even when you fight against the training, you are ready and you need no more training.
Hm, maybe the dev was in a rush.^^

Reactions: Seriosha
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes