VN Ren'Py Dream On! [Ep. 1] [Bonehead Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
A young man gets a job at his college as a test subject for a controversial clinical sleep study. The study is for an experimental drug that can alter dreams. In the dream, the young man finds himself in a dystopian nightmare where all women are enslaved, and he is their prophetic savior.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date:2023-08-26
Developer: Bonehead Games -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

e1_19.png e1_79.png e1_114.png e1_126.png e1_231.png e1_15.png e1_139.png e1_192.png e1_347.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
1693073942868.png
1693073984337.png Crazy how he manages to look like a child and a 40 year old man at the same time.
As someone who has used Koikatsu for a couple of years I can tell most of the models in this game are just defaults and you change maybe their hairstyle and clothes, very unappealing. The worse sin comitted is that the main character makes me want to delete the game and I haven't even downloaded it yet, gonna try it out to see if i can get past the atrocious looking characters. Wish me luck :)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DreamOn-EP1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
To me, the characters are... meh... but that text color on a opaque back is simply impossible. My eyes are bleeding after 5 minutes.

I can't even care for the story, I simply can't read that.

I'm OUT until that changes.

Peace :(

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Поиграл. Даже сделал перевод что бы понять больше. Если честно не понял понравилось мне или нет. Пока что ни о чём. Возможно в обновлениях будет более интересно. Просто напишу что я думаю про игру и несколько вопросов.
1) Не критикую. Видно что сделано то что нравиться. Когда делаешь то что нравиться и делишься этим то это радует автора.
2) Надо быть внимательней при работе в студии при создании картинок. Некоторые персонажи проваливаться в текстуры. Если уже готово и заметил после то можно подправить в фоторедакторе.
3) Игра весит очень много. Если изменить формат png на jpg к примеру то будет весить раз в пять меньше. На качество картинки это особо не повлияет.
4) Не естественно смотрятся повороты головы. В студии если включаешь чтобы персонаж сам смотрел в камеру то не всегда выглядит то что надо. Надо потом подправлять чтобы голова была ровнее а не наклонена.
5) Визуально всё. Теперь код. Прописывать image e1_1 = "e1_1.png" не обязательно. Можно просто писать scene e1_1
это может сэкономить время при написании кода.
Так же можно использовать для перехода with dissolve иногда. Например когда надо чтобы персонаж открывал рот когда говорит или поворачивает взгляд. Пробуй. Может понравиться как это будет выглядеть.
scene e1_1
Текст
scene e1_2 with dissolve
В код так же можно добавить анимацию из картинок. Даже две три картинки могут сделать простенькую анимацию. Моргание, интим, покачивание головы, машет рукой и тд. Что то простое.
6) Теперь про персонажей. Пока не очень понятно кто из себя главный герой и как он будет вести себя при разных обстоятельствах. Хоть в начале и рассказ немного про то кто из них кто. но всё равно пока не очень понятно. То же самое и про других.
7) Теперь история. Насколько выбор будет влиять на сюжет? Пока что как во многих играх выбор просто спрашивает согласен или нет. Даже если так то пусть игра запомнит этот выбор и в дальнейшем с сестрой будет продолжение в зависимости от этого выбора. То есть напомнить она что хотела сделать или напомнит что ей отказал.
8) Теперь про то что было бы интересно. В сюжете когда подруга разговаривает с сестрой и она голая. Когда закончила разговор то можно было сделать небольшую сценку с ней, как она рассматривает себя в зеркале или зевает или размышляет о чём то в таком виде к примеру. Это можно реализовать потом к примеру если будет ещё раз звонить.
Так же интересно бы было рассуждение главного персонажа и сестры о том какие они разные стали хотя когда были маленькие были совсем похожи друг на друга. Пример.
- Ты помнишь что отличались только тем что ты мальчик а я девочка. - сказала сестра.
- Конечно помню. Было время ты расстраивала и трогала мой пенис с интересом. - ответил он.
- Да мне и сейчас интересно рассматривать его. - ответила сестра.

Не хватает помощницы учительницы, студентки практикантки. К примеру которая будет следить за спящим и увидев возбуждение может воспользоваться пока главный герой спит. Проснуться он при этом или нет это уже решать не мне. Но будет интересно если такое будет в обновлении.
Про другой мир я не пишу, ещё не понял что да как. Идей то много, немного написал пока. Так же в игре только один язык. Я когда делал перевод добавил сам кнопку переключения языка.

Played. Even made a translation to understand more. To be honest, I didn't know if I liked it or not. So far, nothing. Perhaps the updates will be more interesting. Just write what I think about the game and a few questions.
1) I don't criticize. It can be seen that done what you like. When you do what you like and share it, it pleases the author.
2) You need to be more careful when working in the studio when creating pictures. Some characters fall through the textures. If it’s already done and noticed after that, then you can correct it in a photo editor.

3) The game weighs a lot. If you change the png format to jpg, for example, it will weigh five times less. It won't really affect the quality of the picture.
4) Turns of the head do not look natural. In the studio, if you turn it on so that the character himself looks into the camera, then it doesn’t always look right. Then you need to correct it so that the head is more even and not tilted.
5) Visually everything. Now the code. It is not necessary to write image e1_1 = "e1_1.png". You can just write scene e1_1
this can save time when writing code.
Can also be used to transition with dissolve sometimes. For example, when you want the character to open his mouth when he speaks or turns his eyes. Try. You might like how it looks.
scene e1_1
Text
scene e1_2 with dissolve
You can also add animation from pictures to the code. Even two or three pictures can make a simple animation. Blinking, intimacy, shaking the head, waving, etc. Something simple.

6) Now about the characters. It is not yet very clear who the main character is and how he will behave under different circumstances. At least at the beginning there is a little story about who is who. but still not very clear. The same goes for others.
7) Now the story. How much will the choice affect the plot? So far, like in many games, the choice simply asks if you agree or not. Even if so, then let the game remember this choice and in the future there will be a continuation with the sister depending on this choice. That is, she reminds what she wanted to do or reminds that she was refused.
8) Now about something that would be interesting. In the story, when a friend is talking to her sister and she is naked. When she finished the conversation, it was possible to make a small scene with her, as she looks at herself in the mirror or yawns or thinks about something in this form, for example. This can be implemented later, for example, if it calls again.
It would also be interesting to talk about the main character and sister about how different they became, although when they were little they were quite similar to each other. Example.
- Do you remember that the only difference was that you are a boy and I am a girl. - said the sister.
- Of course I remember. There was a time when you upset and touched my penis with interest. he replied.
Yes, I'm still interested in looking at it. - answered the sister.

There is not enough assistant teacher, student trainee. For example, which will follow the sleeping and seeing the excitement can take advantage while the main character is sleeping. Whether he wakes up or not is not up to me to decide. But it will be interesting if this will be in the update.
I don’t write about another world, I still don’t understand what and how. There are a lot of ideas, I wrote a little so far. The game also has only one language. When I did the translation, I added the language switch button myself.

Reactions: Bonehead Games

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Wait, so you mean the harem game is taking place in the character's DREAM where he see himself as some chad savior that get all the girls?
I feel like that defeat the point of a harem game, that's like saying he is such a loser that only in his dream can he get some bitches.

And as others pointed out, never use facial hair with these character models or they'll look like some babyface with a fake beard. The second girl from the left look like she got her head stuck on another body. Like why is her head a different tone than the body? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Simulacrum29

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Dev should spend way more time learning Charastudio and Charamaker. The 4th preview pic showcases how little care was put into this game: the head is too big and has a different skin tone(looks like it has face overlay while the body has none), bad use of FK - her arms look broken/twisted unnaturally, she's not even holding the phone - it's just levitating, her hair is clipping through her body - which takes like 10 seconds to fix using KKPE.