• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Unity - Completed - Dream Girlfriend: Doomer Girl [Final] [Banana Slime]

1. 3.00 star(s)

len00

Really basic game with really basic concept, sad lonely guy(most guys) fantasy with interpretable ending, finished in 30 minutes, the sex scene isn't even that fappable it lasts like 2 minutes max, the only constructive thing I can say is that the game should be 2 euros at most would be bought by more ppl.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

GazTen

Honestly, the game is just terrible. First of all, I’ll draw your attention to the fact that the game is trying to play on a “depressive theme” in an extremely cheap way. In fact, the main character's only complaint about his life is the lack of a pussy. Accordingly, all the problems of the world will be solved if he gets access to this pussy.

The writing is extremely cringe and flat, all this is perceived as nothing more than the wet fantasy of a man who has never really interacted with girls in his life. I'm not judging, but it's just painful to follow.
    Well, and everything that follows from the previous thesis: unpleasant and boring characters and even more unpleasant and boring dialogues. Even the sex scenes... the scene is mediocre at best.

I put this game on the level of hentai puzzles. So... yeah, it's not worth it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

A simple and short game where you, a virgin introverted pessimist (boy that hits close to home) meet the girls of your dreams at the corner store. Choices are made and your paths cross until you realize that, even though you'd given up on ever being in a relationship, this girl just might be the one.

The game is very short and can be finished in 30 minutes. Most of that time is reading text and the thoughts of the MC. As someone who relates maybe too much to the MC, it was refreshing to read through. The girl is, of course, extremely cute and perfect in pretty much every way. Be aware that if you have a dislike of cigarettes and smoking that they are featured heavily throughout the game.

The sex scene (yes there is only one) is very simple. A single pose from the woman, undressing her, and then a floating penis that penetrates her. It is very simplistic but for the scale of this game is acceptable.

The game knows what it wants to accomplish and it does it well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.