duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Okay, I played it. The dialogue is not just a translation issue but the mc is intentionally weird and using outdated and mixed up idioms. Wasnt cute or fun, like watching brad pitt in snatch pretending to be a gypsy. In fact it was downright distracting when not annoying. Some of the visuals were exceptional, but the constant panning of the umm camera(is it really when theres no camera? idk moving on), the panning was excessive. And the artsy stuff was okay, but even with such a short release I get the feeling its gonna be never ending. Between the dialogue and waiting for the room to stop spinning, seems like this vn is fighting with itself.

Plot seems like its influenced by eternum. But instead of a mc you can almost believe could actually seduce all the beautiful women of the house. You arent sure if you want the too too much women and not sister sister that looks like someone gave too plastic surgery to a bratz doll, and worse the mc looks like the cute cancer kid from every tv show and movie, but the kid grew up, turned into an albino crack addicted male prostitute who may or may not also be the love child of tinkerbell and a my lil pony. Seriously I have so many twisted analogies I could use.

I know I am coming off harsh. I just had such a hard time getting through this release that I wont be coming back for more. Its not all bad, I simply can't find anything about it I want to see again. Goodluck to dev and I hope there are people out there that appreciate it.

Reactions: FeeLuck_Games

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
this reminds me of that other game that when ntr appeared in the tags, the thread..died..only the usual "gimme more males" and "gurls need to have fun too yall", remaind behind.
hell, I am pretty certain that by now half ( if not more) the harem crowd put this on ignore and the other half ( if not less) wait till the bomb drops.
one is for certain though. every single one of them will have this filtered out the moment ntr/sharing/swinging enters the tag list.

now days, I dont even bother anymore. so to the ignore bin this goes

cheers

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DreamDance-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
After reading yesterday's latest posts, including responses to my last post here in which I gave a constructive suggestion to the dev, and was completely censored for my free opinion, I suggest only to the dev, and only him, the following:

Do what you have in mind in your head, and don't do it out of fear or out of suggestions that include threats of cancellation.

Do your project, and whoever likes it, eats it, and whoever doesn't like it, eats less.

There will always be people who will hate your project, and will whine, even if you try to do what the majority here wants you to do, and in fact, one of the things I read yesterday, and which I agree with, is, you can't please everyone .

Remember that the majority of those here hating a certain TAG, in this case, NTR or whatever, they will never be your Patreons, they will always be censoring you here, hating every step you take in your project, they will always be FREEHOLDERS.
Normally your future Patreons will be people who won't make a fuss on a public site like here on F95Zone, who if they like your game, will log onto Patreon, and will support you. They won't publicize it, it will normally be anonymous, they won't want a medal for that.

Those who are making noise and tantrums, trying to scare the developer about his plans for the game, trying to cancel, again, these will NEVER be PATREONS, so if they say goodbye to the game because of a TAG, let them go.

The wind eventually carries away the trash, so no stress.

Pursue your project without fear, and just listen to your creative mind, not others, be UNIQUE, and whoever likes it, support you, whoever doesn't, look for another game, of which there are lots of them, as they like.

Greetings to everyone.
: )

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
After reading yesterday's latest posts, including responses to my last post here in which I gave a constructive suggestion to the dev, and was completely censored for my free opinion, I suggest only to the dev, and only him, the following:

Do what you have in mind in your head, and don't do it out of fear or out of suggestions that include threats of cancellation.

Do your project, and whoever likes it, eats it, and whoever doesn't like it, eats less.

There will always be people who will hate your project, and will whine, even if you try to do what the majority here wants you to do, and in fact, one of the things I read yesterday, and which I agree with, is, you can't please everyone .

Remember that the majority of those here hating a certain TAG, in this case, NTR or whatever, they will never be your Patreons, they will always be censoring you here, hating every step you take in your project, they will always be FREEHOLDERS.
Normally your future Patreons will be people who won't make a fuss on a public site like here on F95Zone, who if they like your game, will log onto Patreon, and will support you. They won't publicize it, it will normally be anonymous, they won't want a medal for that.

Those who are making noise and tantrums, trying to scare the developer about his plans for the game, trying to cancel, again, these will NEVER be PATREONS, so if they say goodbye to the game because of a TAG, let them go.

Pursue your project without fear, and just listen to your creative mind, not others, be UNIQUE, and whoever likes it, support you, whoever doesn't, look for another game, of which there are lots of them, as they like.

Greetings to everyone.
Thank's man! I needed it. All the best to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Black Cat

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
these will NEVER be PATREONS, so if they say goodbye to the game because of a TAG, let them go.
I mean isn't that what the dev wants anyway? another dude did something similar and we told him it would go nowhere, do you know how many Patrons he has after 2 years on Patreon?

???

The last time I checked (a few hours ago, the game hit the new update page and I was curious) he has one single Patron.

to be fair he had two for February 24

you can easily fact check this with if you want.

Being an Indiegame Dev is hard enough, no need to shackle yourself to a 5-ton rock before you go swimming in the shark pool the gaming market is right now.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

Greetings to everyone.
Boo fucking hoo. Nobody censored you genius your posts are still there so don't play that victim shit. Everyone here is still trying to figure out the devs plans before we get invested because some of us have been burned by other devs shifting focus because they get bored or were paid off by some "whale" supporter.

Hey, guess what? you want to be cucked so fucking bad maybe use the search feature for the site and have yourself a grand old time.

Last edited:

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024

Greetings to everyone.
" iT'll BE AvOiDabLe GUyS I DoN't uNDerStAnd wHy pEoPlE gEt mAD jUst lEt tHe deVelOper dO wHatEver hE wAnts "

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Very interesting game. The concept is nice, and I'm sure it will become more immersive. I don't put myself in the shoes of the MC. I'm here for the ladies, and they are hot as fuck. There are some things that could be improved, but it's still in early development.

Like The Black Cat said, just do your thing. You can't please everyone, but you can be pleased with yourself.
The IVC crowd will never be satisfied. To them, this is like throwing a soda on an innocent cute couple and running away. It makes them feel like they've dealt the enemy a blow; it's a small, feeble victory. It's the same here. They are safe behind their screens.

FeeLuck_Games DM me if you'd like help with dialogue. :giggle:

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
Very interesting game. The concept is nice, and I'm sure it will become more immersive. I don't put myself in the shoes of the MC. I'm here for the ladies, and they are hot as fuck. There are some things that could be improved, but it's still in early development.

Like The Black Cat said, just do your thing. You can't please everyone, but you can be pleased with yourself.
The IVC crowd will never be satisfied. To them, this is like throwing a soda on an innocent cute couple and running away. It makes them feel like they've dealt the enemy a blow; it's a small, feeble victory. It's the same here. They are safe behind their screens.

FeeLuck_Games DM me if you'd like help with dialogue. :giggle:
Thank you. Yep. Every second dude wishes the death to the project and it’s damn sad that there is so much evil and toxicity in people and explains a bunch of abandoned projects. But I'm too old for this sh*t and to take it personally, haha)) BTW my gf read this comments and scores and don`t understand why i`m so calm and don`t upset and mad...-it`s just the age))))))))

And thx for help offer, i think i will DM you soon.

Last edited:

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Can someone please help because on the Android it keep crashing at the beginning of the game after mc introduce the family at the ai/art

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
Can someone please help because on the Android it keep crashing at the beginning of the game after mc introduce the family at the ai/art
yeah. There is such a problem on inexpensive models, unfortunately, most likely I will just cut out this point in the future. I'll send you a save after this point in DM.

Reactions: Babymomo
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes