Ren'Py Dream City Demo [v1.0] [Feedgames]

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I find the cityscape 'shot to be quite impressive, especially if it was specifically crafted for this game.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
another basketball school game...
yeah — I know, Lerd0.
during my High School years, Volleyball was actually my thing — for very simple reasons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• • • • •

thanks for the compression, SonsOLiberty.

Godspeed with your project, DreamCity;
thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

MILF_Craver

Apr 10, 2023
the game was lagging for me .
and when he talk about playing till dark , the scene got stuck
while the audio was still playing .
and after some time the scene continues from mom friend family dinner table.

Reactions: Gman4672

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
3DCG, Male protagonist, School setting, Big ass, Big tits, Milf, Teasing, Voyeurism, Humor, Point & click, Romance, Strategy

Planned tags:
Anal sex, Creampie, Handjob, Oral sex, Prostitution, Titfuck, Interracial, Virgin, Female domination, Puzzle, Stripping, Turn based combat, Combat

I will put it in my watch list but these tags kinda worry me, not gonna lie.

Reactions: battali0n

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
MC's head is two sizes too small for his body... It would look just about right on a 9 year old. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Wow. It's the uncanny valley game. Everyone is universally creepy in some way.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, School setting, Big ass, Big tits, Milf, Teasing, Voyeurism, Humor, Point & click, Romance, Strategy

Planned tags:
Anal sex, Creampie, Handjob, Oral sex, Prostitution, Titfuck, Interracial, Virgin, Female domination, Puzzle, Stripping, Turn based combat, Combat
Will any of these fetishes be optional, as in the player gets to choose whether they happen or not?
The obvious ones are the non-vanilla one's like: Voyeurism, Prostitution, Female domination, Stripping, etc.

The second question would be the biggies that are not mentioned: NTR, Lesbian, Harem.
If you are not going to implement any of these fetishes then you should also list the things that you will not have
or the questions from the people here will never end.

If for some reason you don't know yet then please just be honest about it. People would rather hear that then no answer at all.

Reactions: Beast Within

DreamCity

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
View attachment 3082770
...another basketball school game.....weird there's so many......
...can we get some lacrosse......or hockey maybe....next time....
....thx for the share....good luck....
Hello :) Thanks for your comment.
As a team, we recognize that basketball and school games are very popular genres. :) However, we aim to approach this popular genre in a better and different way. In our game, basketball is not the main focus; instead, it serves as the MC's hobby and ambition. As mentioned in the intro (in Demo), the MC uses basketball as a means to escape from his depressed and sad life, putting all of his focus on it. Naturally, he becomes successful and talented, earning a scholarship to the exclusive school in Dream City.

In this context, basketball becomes the center of conflict between our MC and the wealthy residents of Dream City. It symbolizes the struggle for survival in this privileged environment.

Reactions: Lerd0

DreamCity

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
any femdom in this game and character name, please?

or dominating personality female character name
DreamCity
Hello,
Yes there is. Her name is Scarlet and she is Literature Teacher in Bredford High School :)
I recommed everyone to check our Twitter or Instagram page to see characters and their little story backgrounds :)
Its been a while we have been sharing contents there about our game and development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sidsan

DreamCity

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
I find the cityscape 'shot to be quite impressive, especially if it was specifically crafted for this game.
Thank you very much.
Every detail in the game (story, design, animation, development) is made and crafted by Feedgames team :)We are happy to here supporting comments from F95 community.

DreamCity

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
the game was lagging for me .
and when he talk about playing till dark , the scene got stuck
while the audio was still playing .
and after some time the scene continues from mom friend family dinner table.
Sorry to hear that.
We have made our tests in different computer systems and didn't come up with the problem you mentioned.
Please send DM and we will work on solving the problem.