Others - Dreadlord Ascension [v0.13.0] [Redflash]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sanguinis

I've been following Redflash for a few years, and with this game, I could say that the progression is very much in the right direction. The artwork and animations are better compared to the previous works. The game itself has tons of various characters, and there are plenty of interesting quests. I adore the idea of being an incubus who is ready to fuck everyone and who has his own harem of twink slaves. I think this game has a lot of potential, and I will watch the progress very closely.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Hubs_in_hose

Old graphics, much like an RPGM game. I started playing and was quickly bored. Maybe if they used a different and more modern movement and less deadspace it might have something. I played for a bit then deleted.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Voidd

Honestly Redflash is a saint. Been following this game for a while and I love it. There's so much to do, and it seems like he's planning on adding a whole lot more. Most gay games are like dads/bara copy/paste visual novels. Redflash actually makes interesting games (like Palestra) about twinks - and as we know; the existence of twinks is our best evidence of the divine.

Art is great, lots of different aspects to the gameplay, voice acting makes me go :oops:, and some nice fetish stuff in there too.

Given the fact I finally have money irl, I think Redflash will be the first person i've ever donated to - imo he truly deserves it.