VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Drawing My Life [S1MXX v0.3] [Forefinger]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kshyk

September 2019:
    + interesting story, likable MC
    + different path for you to choose (gay, bi, straight...)
    + a lot of content
    - weird UFO story
    - bugs (for example: I had problem to trigger some events with male roommate and Beatrice, even with walkthrough. Occasional errors)
    - separate downloads of each chapter, S1M01, S1M02, S1M03.

5 stars because this game is unique. You won't find anything like it on F95!

July 2018:
    My kind of game :) It's really fun. I love freedom it gives us.
    I don't understand why people complain about shemale or gay, but don't mind incest.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lustgaming

I loved. Why? As much as the sims graphics have gone out of style, you can see the effort the writer make to make up for with the story. And from what I've seen his plans are not to keep these sims for long, so if it's already good, if one day he really will change to a work in daz or blend or whatever, the game will look amazing. But he conquered me through effort and history. Not really the cliché of always. Let the good work continue and I have faith to see this game with original 3d.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rhev

Ok, I expected to go into this one disappointed. I mean, really, the sims as a graphic medium? Also the english translation isn't great. But you know what? Something about the story drew me in. I'll admit it, before the end of the v.02 demo ended I was really getting into the story and the characters, and the bad english translations be damned. The pacing of the sex scenes was just often enough to keep my interest and as I mentioned the characters actually seemed to have some complexity and depth.

I didn't think I'd like this one, but god damn, I'm going to wait to see what else happens in future updates.