Wolf RPG None Drain Dungeon 3 [RJ333515] [Flamme Soft]

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
ENG title : Drain Dungeon 3
LINK :
Description :
[Story]
"You need a special drug. I'll help you get it on one condition..."

You've ventured into the forest to seek a witch's help in curing your friends of a dangerous curse.
It turns out, however, that she's actually a succubus!

She'll drain your level along with your cum. Will you be able to save your friends?

[Game System]
This is a sugoroku-style roguelike dungeon-based RPG!
Gain levels and get drained a demon!

Most of the H scenes feature level draining!
Sample pictures :
1667370317051.png 1667370322319.png 1667370327068.png 1667370331699.png

Reactions: MGEfan
Oct 18, 2018
+1 waiting for translation
Also found an untranslated/jap only link for you guys :

PS : The link above was taken from :

Last edited:
Reactions: MGEfan and uxuxux
Oct 30, 2018
looking into a quick and dirty UI only trans. Im lazy as shit though and dont know what im doing. Some menu stuff bugs out when translated so might leave certain things untranslated.

1691659486521.png 1691659550337.png

Reactions: danken
Oct 30, 2018
Alright so unfortunately after playing this for a while i've decided its not really fun enough to me continue translating. I was originally gonna just translate as I play to make sure i dont miss anything but im just gonna upload as is. You can batch translate the entire thing but you'll have to go through ~700 events since all the keywords get translated and need to be undone for the game to work properly.

MTL Partial. The UI and one of the tilesets have partial translation, pretty much all items should be translated. If you've played the previous games it isnt to hard to figure out what untranslated stuff does.
Known issues: Robco trap displays an error, does not stop gameplay and can be ignored. the help menu is bugged out and doesnt work.

spider-zero

May 18, 2019
Alright so unfortunately after playing this for a while i've decided its not really fun enough to me continue translating. I was originally gonna just translate as I play to make sure i dont miss anything but im just gonna upload as is. You can batch translate the entire thing but you'll have to go through ~700 events since all the keywords get translated and need to be undone for the game to work properly.

MTL Partial. The UI and one of the tilesets have partial translation, pretty much all items should be translated. If you've played the previous games it isnt to hard to figure out what untranslated stuff does.
Known issues: Robco trap displays an error, does not stop gameplay and can be ignored. the help menu is bugged out and doesnt work.

Bless you. Any translation helps!