RPGM - Abandoned - Dragons & Vampires [v0.1] [Puppet Master]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.1

I desperately want another good lewd RPGM game to play, so I figured I'd give this a shot despite how early it is. A bad decision this time around. I really don't like giving low ratings on new games, but this was awful. I think this is actually the first game I've given a 1 star review for.

The dialogue is horrid. It reads like AIs trying to have conversations with each other. I'm actually not fully convinced it wasn't auto-generated by some shitty AI with a fantasy theme as a prompt. Full of spelling errors, abrupt and almost nonsensical, as well as not even fitting the fantasy theme. Very strange.

Bog standard RPGM combat, the inability to rename the MC, average renders, and what seems to be an overdone "chosen hero" trope.
    The goal was to play until I seen a sex scene at the least, but the game bugged out and put me in a loop that made it impossible to progress about 5 minutes in. Decided it wasn't worth the time after that.

I suppose take this review with a grain of salt considering this is the first version of the game and things could change, but if feels like absolutely minimal effort was put into this. This being a "demo" isn't an excuse for that.