3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

header.jpg

Overview
The role that you control is the white dragon’s daughter who will resist the evil dragon and protect the Dragon Kingdom’s national treasure “Dragon Tears” according to the dragon’s witch’s instructions. At the beginning, the small white dragon’s power is not strong. But with constant fighting and collecting a lot of Dragon’s Souls, her bullets, attacking methods and special skills will be improved.
Released: May 29, 2017
Developer: ROI.INC, SakuraGame
Publisher: SakuraGame
Version: First Release
Censored: Yes (mosaics)
Platform: Windows
Language: Rough English, Still has some Japanese parts
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

game_2017-07-10_22-34-02.png game_2017-07-10_22-34-54.png game_2017-07-10_22-35-28.png header.jpg

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The game piqued my curiosity because of the art, which is indeed good in my opinion.
In it, you play as Feeney, a Dragon Girl (half girl, half dragon I assume, because of the wings, horns and tail) who needs to save the human world from Evil Dragons, dragon turned evil because reasons. The only way to purify them is by... You guessed it, STEAMY HOT DRAGON SEX. :evilsmile:

And the translation is sometimes hilariously awful.
The game is pretty fun too, not too intense and kinda laid back. Which is cool by me.
You get sex sce.. Uhm I mean Purification Scenes, which play as visual novels between stages and after defeating Evil Dragons.

Give it a try, I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
At the beginning, the small white dragon’s power is not strong.

But she can be fixed by the power of rape because Japan.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does this game have noncon?
This has a dumb/innocent dragon girl getting tricked into sex, probably. This is published by SakuraGames now Paradise Project, and they put zero effort in to their own English translations.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote