RPGM Abandoned Dragon Throne [v4.1] [Natali]

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
when will come the next update?
The Dev felt that the game was not going n the direction they wanted so they put the game on hold. There may never be another update to this game, unfortunately. They teamed up with another Dev to help out road trip and then started an adult pirate game.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
im having the same problem with the go file like, did you do anything specific for it to download?
No, I still haven't been able to download it. Haven't said anything yet as I have other games I'm trying to download at the moment. However I use JDownloader 2 as my download manager and I usually have no issues with gofile (as long as I go to the link site, then right click on the download button and hit "copy link location") but every time I try to actually download this it gives me a file not found error unlike with everything else I've downloaded with jdownloader through gofile... I actually have no clue what the issue is and was going to try to download directly through my browser next time.

Did you try through the browser directly or a download manager of some sort?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
How is that even possible. If not the dev, who was driving?

Most likely some of the hundreds (if not thousands) of "patreons" who act like donating a few bucks means they get to control the development of the game (aka the pushy entitled backseat wannabe developer asshats of "donators").

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Most likely some of the hundreds (if not thousands) of "patreons" who act like donating a few bucks means they get to control the development of the game (aka the pushy entitled backseat wannabe developer asshats of "donators").
This is why I am highly skeptical of supporting some of these developers. I disliked the incest parts of the game, but at least the story was a bit more ambitious than what this kind of games usually have. I doubt we'll ever see any of Natali's projects finished....

And yeah, then there are the donators who feel entitled to have all their weird kinks included in these games. What they actually end up doing is ruining the game when the poor developer is afraid of losing their $$$ so they get listened to.

Tlaero is my favorite. She does things her way, the games are always of high quality and I don't have to be afraid of seeing incest, rape, scatting, peeing, milking and whatever other "taboo" stuff many other games have.

Reactions: DragonWrath

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
This is why I am highly skeptical of supporting some of these developers. I disliked the incest parts of the game, but at least the story was a bit more ambitious than what this kind of games usually have. I doubt we'll ever see any of Natali's projects finished....

And yeah, then there are the donators who feel entitled to have all their weird kinks included in these games. What they actually end up doing is ruining the game when the poor developer is afraid of losing their $$$ so they get listened to.

Tlaero is my favorite. She does things her way, the games are always of high quality and I don't have to be afraid of seeing incest, rape, scatting, peeing, milking and whatever other "taboo" stuff many other games have.
I personally like the taboo stuff myself (among a fuck-ton of other things) and I think it has to do with the "forbideness" of it and my person view (and loathing) of so called "society" and "acceptable behaviour" where they try programming you to only like certain things or believe in certain ways. I have my own mind and I'd rather think for myself thank you very much (not aimed at you at all, but I digress lol)

I don't blame you for being highly skeptical (I am of pretty much everything, not just developers) and it's a shame we may never see this finished as it was a favorite. Yeah, I agree. I have far more respect for devs that listen but are willing to say "No, that is not what I'm envisioning this to be" when some demand things.

That dev sounds vaguely familiar but can't place her... What game is she making?

Reactions: Mahgni Mada and jtc

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I personally like the taboo stuff myself (among a fuck-ton of other things) and I think it has to do with the "forbideness" of it and my person view (and loathing) of so called "society" and "acceptable behaviour" where they try programming you to only like certain things or believe in certain ways. I have my own mind and I'd rather think for myself thank you very much (not aimed at you at all, but I digress lol)

I don't blame you for being highly skeptical (I am of pretty much everything, not just developers) and it's a shame we may never see this finished as it was a favorite. Yeah, I agree. I have far more respect for devs that listen but are willing to say "No, that is not what I'm envisioning this to be" when some demand things.

That dev sounds vaguely familiar but can't place her... What game is she making?
Yeah, I'm fine with taboo games existing. What I don't like is pressuring devs to include such content. Like you, I have more respect for devs who follow their own vision.. it also makes it easier for me to support them since I can trust they're not going to suddenly add content that would be a turn off for me.

Tlaero has done a bunch of games, with two different artists. You can find links to them on her Patreon page:
All of her finished games are free to play. The new games (starting with "Dreaming with Elsa") with Mortze doing the art are gorgeous, but even the older ones are worth playing, imo.

Reactions: DragonWrath

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, I'm fine with taboo games existing. What I don't like is pressuring devs to include such content. Like you, I have more respect for devs who follow their own vision.. it also makes it easier for me to support them since I can trust they're not going to suddenly add content that would be a turn off for me.

Tlaero has done a bunch of games, with two different artists. You can find links to them on her Patreon page:
All of her finished games are free to play.
-
-
-
-

I KNEW I knew that name. I have played (and loved) these games (though have yet to play pandora's second/final chapter).

For me, I wouldn't object to them adding content that I find to be a turn off as long as it's what the DEV wanted and not some random bitchy patreons. Take the good with the bad you know? It's unlikely that anyone will ever find that perfect game that's a perfect match for their perversions as there's always going to be at least 1 thing wrong/off with it. To me, I'd rather a dev follow their vision even if it meant that their next game contained nothing but the fetishes I dislike and find to be a turn off because I would rather them do what they want to do and excel/be happy with it than letting some random people come over and eventually drive the dev away as they get unhappy with their product due to their vision being consistently warped by meddling hands.

Reactions: jtc