• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Dragon Tamer [v1.2] [Mikifur]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Licher69

So i played this just cause dragon girls and uhhh... kinda disappointed? btw dont understand the first rating talking about some "pay wall" didnt find any / they changed it.

1st of all -the touching mechanic is eh. its just there.

2nd - not much to do, your basically just watching a 3d dragon girl get fucked.

3rd is the worst tho.... you cant cum inside
  2. 3.00 star(s)

.Sirene

Simple? Yep. Easy? You bet! Paywalled? Oh...

Graphics -

The game itself is graphically fine, and features some mid-tier animation & model quality. It's not terribly demanding on the GPU and, after having tested the Android edition as well as the Windows version - I found it ran rather smoothly, albeit a couple hiccups here and there - and scaling being a major issue on resolutions at 5120x1440 for example.

Content -
    The main content with the story line is rather unique, but not so much so that it's anything new. One can think of this game as Poke Abby with Dragons. And, while the element of interaction and communication is a little more in depth here - it feels rather lacking.

In the same vein however, it's obvious that the developer here put a lot of care into what is available to paying consumers and those who don't buy the game. Essentially locking any kind of lewd activity behind a $5 paywall. I find it odd that it's required that you have Patreon & a payment of $5.

In all, this leaves the player rather annoyed that they're unable to do anything more than talk, grab a tiddy or finger bang the dragon. All else is off the table until a payment is made. This is not a good mechanic.

Audio -
    As the game didn't have any audio or sound on my machine - I'll confess, this could be an issue on my part - I don't think it is fair to judge here.

Story Line & Pacing -
    Most of what happens throughout the title can be best explained by reading the blurb. It's essentially Poke Abby with Dragons. Nothing more.

Overall Thoughts? -
    While the game is new, and of course needs some more content - there is potential here. At he moment the game feels like it could shape into something a little more in depth than most in the same genre. But depending on the developer, this could of course change.

If the game continues to see more activity and updates, this could be something super special. Or it could bomb, only time will tell.

Would I pay for this game in the current state? Unlikely. But in future, should there be more content - a lot more that is, then yes. I'd happily put money into supporting the development, but at the moment - the bones are there, it just needs the flesh.