• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

krwal

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know how to get weapoen after slime hammer?

nevermind, get captured by Salamanders and talk to mako (pink haired) whilst escaping the nest

loup5264

Jun 11, 2020
which one is the non mtl version? the translation is the same no matter which one i download it seems

Nolozone

Dec 6, 2020
At first I was confused that you could not plow Mako, but fortunately the game was ahead of me...it's great that some sex scenes require a bit of extra trickery!

Jul 20, 2023
I beat the game and got the achievement for unlocking all weapons, but there seems to be an extra slot for another weapon?? Is it a secret weapon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have already beaten the game and gotten all achievements, and I'm thinking it might be for unlocking all food/ingredients or unlocking all skills but I havent tried that yet

Reactions: Forge Wright

jackthecup

Jun 29, 2017
I beat the game and got the achievement for unlocking all weapons, but there seems to be an extra slot for another weapon?? Is it a secret weapon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have already beaten the game and gotten all achievements, and I'm thinking it might be for unlocking all food/ingredients or unlocking all skills but I havent tried that yet
It might be the one hidden in the tent drawer.

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
Bah, only like 50% of the game are uncensored. Honestly, what's the point in this? Either go 100% or not at all.

consey

Aug 6, 2022
How do i prevent my game from crashing whenever i go home or go to the next area?
Anyone please? i'm quite late if there is replies of people asking about the game crashing when you go home or go the the next area

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes