2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
This a rogue-like 2D ARPG with an amazing storyline. You act as Sue, along with the Dark Knight, slay dragons to get stronger in the process. You'll encounter many a man during your journey to invincible, some could be allies while other have a wish to kill. Group up with different NPC and tell the story of your own. Sue is the foster child of the Dark Knight. Her intelligence is way above normal, this may as well be the 'well-training' of the Dark Knight. Sue never saw his father take off his armor. This man of mystery also never told any stories of his life. But one day, the found footprints of the Ice Dragon, that was where thing got interesting...​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: To be verified.
Version: Final
Language: English
Shop:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Information:

Download: - - - - - - - - - -

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Hm, yeah, archive packed to the RAR 5.0 (and why not to common RAR 4.0).
So need to use the latest version of WinRAR (or 7-zip or another unpacker).

Also Zippyshare has 500 MB limit.
Citation from the site: "500MB - We just increased the file size limit."
So, could be divided into 2 parts : )

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hm, yeah, archive packed to the RAR 5.0 (and why not to common RAR 4.0).
So need to use the latest version of WinRAR (or 7-zip or another unpacker).

Also Zippyshare has 500 MB limit.
Citation from the site: "500MB - We just increased the file size limit."
So, could be divided into 2 parts : )
Maybe I can't? Upload two parts? Maybe I've something else to do more important and I can't always use all of my internet for the upload process?

But who cares what I write most of the time in all the thread that I make.

Reactions: dexterdx

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Maybe I can't? Upload two parts? Maybe I've something else to do more important and I can't always use all of my internet for the upload process?

But who cares what I write most of the time in all the thread that I make.
You chose to be an uploader, please don't take it out on people here. If you have things to do, you do them and come back later when you have time please.

Anyway, i'm re-upload the game right now. Looking at the files it's a Unity game and this is the Steam version, i'm not sure it's got any sexual content at all. If someone can confirm please, i don't have the time to play.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added new mirrors. Please someone confirm to me that there's is in-fact sexual content in this version.

johanes

May 14, 2017
Added new mirrors. Please someone confirm to me that there's is in-fact sexual content in this version.
alright after unpacking the Unity Asset file and looking at the CG renders i do not see any uncensored pictures.. this looks more like a mobile game ported to PC than anything else. ive only unpacked 1 asset file out of a bunch of asset files.. so leme see if some images are hidden.

Reactions: ponyguy

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
alright after unpacking the Unity Asset file and looking at the CG renders i do not see any uncensored pictures.. this looks more like a mobile game ported to PC than anything else. ive only unpacked 1 asset file out of a bunch of asset files.. so leme see if some images are hidden.
Is there any sexual content?

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Then maybe... this version it's not patched? Because looking on the discussion section of the game, there's this

About a +18 patch (and read the whole thread. Don't stop at the beginning). Was a fake?

Draghough

May 26, 2017
^ fuli is the uncensor patch.... and the only sexual content in this game are some CGS as the one already posted as screenshot

If it is automatic, then when & where?
My frist save is when i reached a village... so it only saves at some "checkpoints"

Reactions: johanes and ponyguy
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes