Ren'Py Dragon Ball Interdimentional Wish [Demo] [Apoxylon]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SolverMeng

Aug 10, 2022
Finished the demo. Pretty basic set up and I prefer a OC versus fucking around the world as Roshi, but the art is either kind of bad, or with the animated scenes, really bad. It looks like the maker is using a mix of his own and AI art.

Reactions: Apoxylon

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
The only Dragon Ball hentai game that is like a self-insert that is finished is Divine Adventure to my knowledge.
Correct, they changed name due some issue's. anyone in the developpers world should know first hand.
when thinking about a name, they should keep 1 thing in mind... copyright... thats a whole lot of headache.
Most know this, but they probably didn't think about that first hand tho....

on another note... it's not finished... there is no complete tag.

And as a Dragonball fan, i wont consider DA dragonball themed tho....
doesn't look even close to it in my opinion.
Looks more like Disney Ball to me...

just the name isn't gonna do it... altho... i hope they and the dev of this one is aware.
if anyone would be a dick, CR can punch you on character names too. so... might be something to reconsider.

I do like this one tho, and i don't mind myself.... cheers

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
When will the game be updated to a full version? And if possible, I would like to have more female characters in the game.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I concur with others, this is AI generated and manually touched up. A clear indication is 18's hands in the 4th preview pic. Take a look and it'll be fairly obvious that it was a 13-fingered mess that was drawn over.

Please add the AI CG tag.

YudiasGalaxy

Jan 28, 2024
Play the demo and i would like if you remove the sound of the buttons in the sex scenes, they are really annoying and make difficult to nut

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote