VN Ren'Py Dr. Valarie Sex Therapist [v0.7.4] [Purplehat Productions]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title0.7.2.jpg

Overview:
Dr. Valarie’s practice is in a small nondescript building. Formerly a dentist’s office, the building’s interior is now much warmer and inviting. Clients are seated on a comfortable couch. Chamomile tea is brewing nearby.
And some clients get to see what the good doctor has in that room at the end of the hallway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Purplehat Productions - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.4
Language: English
Other Games: Re Education
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

0.7.2.jpg 0.7.2-1.jpg 0.7.2-2.jpg 0.7.2-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
Hey got to try the game on your itch.io page but was just wondering if you have any plans of adding a sub route with doc herself? Seems like it would be a fun idea.

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
It's possible, but that will *really* depend on funding.

Thanks to my SubscribeStar supporters, I am able to commission 1 to 2 pieces of art for the game every month. (And it's thanks to some large donations from one of my supporters, whose also provided technical assistance and feedback, that 0.7.2 is available now.)

Making art assets is the biggest development bottleneck. My increasing SubscribeStar support has widened that bottleneck, but a lot needs to happen before I consider a sub route for the good doctor.

Reactions: Itanami

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I've played RE education a while ago and it seemed promising, I guess I'll have check what it became and this game too.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Since you went with substar instead of shitreon, i imagine there are interesting kinks planned?
Gimme the list if you have one. :whistle::coffee:

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Since you went with substar instead of shitreon, i imagine there are interesting kinks planned?
Gimme the list if you have one. :whistle::coffee:
There's no hard list planned yet, but some ideas I have are:

Orgasm control
Implants
Identity death
Gender change (With an emphasis on male feminization)

This game is still in the early stages, so people who join the Hat Influencer tier on SubscribeStar will get to have a lot of say in how this game is developed. You're paying the most, so you get the most say.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
If identity death comes into the game, is that going to be something that is optional content where we have a choice not to do that to a character?

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Possibly. if there is enough support for that.

Some other options might include wetting/bathroom control, body modification, plastic surgery, possibly the introduction of a shemale character on the Agent 166 path.

This is subject to change, but a very rough development time table is to introduce all four main patients and make at least 1 path for each of them. Then fill in the other paths with various other kinks. I did the Cassandra Hucow path first because two of my SubscribeStar members put up a good chunk of money to make it happen.

A lot of this game's direction is in their hands. They're financing the artwork.

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Reactions to 0.7:
<snip>
Ya know, I have a lot to thank you for.

That said, I really wish you would have given this feedback before the public release. I put up what was basically this release, minus a few bugfixes about a week before things went public.

Cassandra's other routes haven't been cancelled. As I explained in my SubscribeStar post, I'm simply removing redundant options, because we don't really need Cassandra becoming a secretary, or a Hucow for 4 different paths. I'd be spending a lot of money on redundant art assets. Remember, there are two other women planned for this game.

I am going to disagree on the pacing. I think it's on point, especially since this is just one path. However, I will re evaluate the pacing later, once I have more content.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well I only just got around to playing 0.7 yesterday.
And I mean the other routes with Cass and Katie, how previously there was going to be other choices of things for Katie to do with Cass other than turning her into a cow.

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Well I only just got around to playing 0.7 yesterday.
And I mean the other routes with Cass and Katie, how previously there was going to be other choices of things for Katie to do with Cass other than turning her into a cow.
Yeah I know. Just FYI, you'll see new releases about a week before the public does, so if you can find time to check them out beforehand, I'd appreciate it.

and yeah, other routes with Cassandra and Katie would, at this point, be a development nightmare. You know how much the Hucow route cost... you paid a large chunk of that.

I have to balance what I want, what you want, and what can be realistically done in a reasonable amount of time. (It's already been over a year of development)

But you know all those "refuse the tea" prompts on the Therapy path? Those are openings for alternate routes.