Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes
D

Deleted member 2248006

You need to touch the start button with your hand.
I noticed the arrow keys and the Num Arrow ones act differently and with Num Pad you can get close to the menu to touch it and start the game.
But it's so hard to pick any option so you might thank at least the game starts with random options. Plus the options can fall off the menu when hit too hard (damn physics, what are they doing there :D )

EDIT: I'm not sure anymore if they are different. If you move with WASD towards the menu and back, adjust height with Q and E you get closer and have a chance to push start

PS I hope the dev will remove the damn door and add some wall colliders
After 10 minutes of struggle I somehow managed to start the game, but still its hella difficult to position the hand on start game button with this bitch ass controls. Also its impossible to do normally play once the game starts. Seriously the devs need to make a normal controls for this game, like in sadistica revenge or some other game, idk.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
So I decided to give this game the benefit of the doubt even with all the negative reviews and comments for non vr gameplay and try the game regardless before I judge, because I was skeptical. After spending like 15 minutes trying to get my character to press the start button, i managed to get in the game and attempt to play.. after spending a few minutes trying very hard to interact with the objects and the girls, I accidentally stumbled upon myself in front of the mirror. It was then I realized that I was no longer skeptical, or vertical. Annotation 2020-11-10 033503.png

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I can't afford a VR set, but anyone knows cheaper controllers for both hands that don't require a helmet?

Last edited:

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
It just wont allow you to click anything lol, I'm stuck on the very first screen, tried clicking directly on the marks, with the red circle, noting, so tried click everything, noting....does this work with out VR or not, because it says it does, but experience would say otherwise, I mean it literally says in the corner, left click for basic interactions, but don't work....i don't know who said this was playable, with a no VR, but they a damn liar.

Edit: I've no discovered if I aim at the ground and press w, I can move through the floor and into a new level..

Last edited:

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
I don't get the point of playing games designed for VR without a VR setup. It's like trying to get Cyberpunk to run on a Dell laptop from 2004.
Probably due to the statement "Can play without VR" on the main page. It's the devs fault tho, cause if you're gonna add support for non VR setups, you gotta do it right. Look at how well Xstoryplayer 3.5 did this, the game works extremely well both with and without VR.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes